Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big J. White!

Big J. White!

Now that it looks like GWS have got Tippet in a bag (not happy) do you think this will wake up the sleeping giant? I was watching our game against North Melbourne and White did very well, you would've thought he was the first ruckman, not only that, but the guy can kick pretty damn good and burst through packs, I hope he wakes up and realizes the potential he has and comes out and destroys it.

I still think he has talent. Needs to lighton up and get a lot fitter. Has never been anywhere near fit nough

Big J. White!

I'm not sure fitness is his main issue, he's got no mongrel, no appetite to crash and bash and attack the footy like a raging bull.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    I'm not sure fitness is his main issue, he's got no mongrel, no appetite to crash and bash and attack the footy like a raging bull.
    Leave Petunia alone !
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

we will see............but always hopeful

who knows Pyke might get 35 goals in 2013 and become the Tip at 20% of the cost !!!

stranger things have happened !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

That's it. He's got all the tools, but just doesn't seem to know how to work it to his advantage. And you have to wonder if he ever will. That aside, his ruckwork has truly gone up a level in the reserves this year. Will be interesting to see how he does in the NAB cup games.

I'm obviously a massive bloods fan and my best mate is a massive hawks fan (it's a fun friendship) even he sees the massive potential in White and can't believe we havnt cracked down on him, our coaching staff and leadership group should really try motivate him as much as they can, both of us also belive the TDL trade was a massive surprise and don't really agree with it, I liked TDL a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jetts32 View Post
    I'm obviously a massive bloods fan and my best mate is a massive hawks fan (it's a fun friendship) even he sees the massive potential in White and can't believe we havnt cracked down on him, our coaching staff and leadership group should really try motivate him as much as they can, both of us also belive the TDL trade was a massive surprise and don't really agree with it, I liked TDL a lot.
    We should get his face tattooed, and make him perform the Haka every day to force the agro inside of him to the surface.

Fingers crossed.

But.... we need a FF. Is it White?
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

I think if he shows he can compete as a dominate forward in the reserves he could possibly do it for us, and he's always good incase we are in need of a back up ruckman, I'm starting to like his versatility, hopefully he can show he can compete.

I've given up - more than happy to be proven wrong

please prove me wrong
    -

Quote Originally Posted by jetts32 View Post
    Now that it looks like GWS have got Tippet in a bag (not happy) do you think this will wake up the sleeping giant?
    No I don't.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast