Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: They're back - preseason starts now

They're back - preseason starts now

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Thanks. I suppose there is still plenty of time. Sure hope both players are on good recovery paths. How/when did Smith get injured?
    I'm still not sure :/ he seemed ok after the grand final

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I reckon our website is fine. As Triple B mentioned earlier in the thread, it is vastly improved over the past couple of years. No doubt there will be interviews with the new draftees once available to be interviewed. Most of those videos that went up on draft night would have been the ones who were in attendance at the draft. When you're first pick isn't until the 20s, the chances are that the players you pick aren't going to be in attendance.

All throughout the year we had new content up every week day, and during the season there was match related content (including post game interviews and highlights over the weekend too). We've had video coverage of reserves games and midweek player interviews.

Exactly what content do people think they're missing out on, other than interviews with not-yet-available draftees and (IMO) lame segments like the house visits from a year ago?
    Liz if our website is so fine why have they not got the Rookies names under Rookies yet? The only name there is Shane Biggs. They were slow in putting the draftees names up too and last year it was hard to find the 'Rookies' List, at least they have remedied that. They never post the Toppies numbers and poor Ugg has to guess which new Toppies are in which numbers. I think it is pretty ordinary not to keep us die hard supporters who get out to see the Two's informed. The Website is much better now than i the past but the information would be better on the site than on a pute somewhere. Need to get the info on the site quickly. They seem to be able to get video up very quickly so why not players names and stats.

Abseiling in Outer Mongolia perhaps? The younger players do seem to get up to some adventurous activities in their off season.

Veterans List
    Outer Mongolia is too flat for much abseiling. Could be riding Przewalski's horses across the steppes of course. Or being stoned on fermented horse milk.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    They never post the Toppies numbers and poor Ugg has to guess which new Toppies are in which numbers.
    Good point, why aren't the toppies numbers released to the public somewhere. Certainly the Swans have to give them to the NEAFL prior to the start of the game, so there's no reason not to share them with the fans.
    Sometimes I wonder if Swans Admin even vaguely comprehend the Swans fan base.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Re: They're back - preseason starts now

(deleted)
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234