Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: They're back - preseason starts now

They're back - preseason starts now

Last edited by undy; 23rd November 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: typo
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Some unfamiliar faces amongst the photos on the Swans FB page, I think I recognise Daniel Robinson but I'm not sure who the other are.

pre season video

who came second to AJ in the 3km ?

Jed ?

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/n...2/default.aspx
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

pre season video

Shane Biggs, Luke Parker then Harry C

He didn't look familiar to me and certainly wasn't Biggs. Possibly one of the Academy boys or an outsider who the Swans are having a look at re: rookie list...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

pre season video

Swans defender Alex Johnson led the group for most of the 3km journey and stormed home to post the best time of the day ahead of Shane Biggs, Luke Parker and Harry Cunningham.

I just assumed the website info was right

Seriously how bad is the media on the sydney site? 1:25 minute video of first pre season training. They don't do any funny things anymore with the players, like interview them at training and getting the players to interview eachother and just general banter. I've seen other clubs sites and they are much better in terms of providing the fans better entertainment with interaction of the players etc.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

pre season video

Totally agree. The site isn't deep or engaging enough to foster hardcore fans

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Totally agree. The site isn't deep or engaging enough to foster hardcore fans
    Really annoys me. I'm gonna email the club.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

It may have it's shortcomings, but it is seriously 1,000,000 times better than it was even 2 or 3 years ago.

I think you're being a bit tough on them, it's the first training session with about a third of the squad participating. They still managed to get a heap of photos up and that 1:25 video is 1:25 more than you would have got in years past...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    It may have it's shortcomings, but it is seriously 1,000,000 times better than it was even 2 or 3 years ago.

I think you're being a bit tough on them, it's the first training session with about a third of the squad participating. They still managed to get a heap of photos up and that 1:25 video is 1:25 more than you would have got in years past...
    Nah it's not just that mate. After the draft for example I saw other clubs posting videos interviewing the draftees, interviewing their draft manager's. All we did was post videos of the draftees highlights? Also they used to do funny things with teddy, the house invasions, i didn't see one bit of that this year. Nothing. They need to lift. We pay good money for memberships we deserve more interaction with the club then just watching the match on the weekend.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

Veterans List
    Yep, we pay good money for membership and all we get is a crappy Premiership flag and cup - sheesh, we want more!

I do agree that at this time of season particularly us hardcore types need a dose of something to keep up the faith. Even a boring first up time trial could be better displayed and commented on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast