Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker media story

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar

Parker media story

Parker ready to shed green vest as Swans aim for more glory - AFL.com.au

Probably to make amends for all the trade bait stories. Good read .
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Senior Player
    I doubt Parker had anything to do with those stories himself. While the media was spouting that crap, Parker was getting himself a Swans tattoo.

Parker media story

Tattoo?! Oh no! He must be a dickhead now lol

I really like the sounds of this.

Parker's off-season included a trip to Los Angeles and Cancun with teammates Sam Reid and Shane Mumford, plus Sam's brother and Collingwood defender Ben Reid.

Two years down the track and he is a free agent. One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Tattoo?! Oh no! He must be a dickhead now lol
    One tattoo does not a dickhead make. I'd go so far as to say that one arm tattooed does not a dickhead make. More skin art than that or anything above the visible neckline does a dickhead make.

I know. Ridiculously generalistic. But in my experience close to the truth.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    One tattoo does not a dickhead make. I'd go so far as to say that one arm tattooed does not a dickhead make. More skin art than that or anything above the visible neckline does a dickhead make.

That's a relief - I was starting to worry about the Swans octogeranium lady who got a modest tatt after the GF.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post

Yep agree.
    Jesse - artistic and beautifully drawn, Dane Swan - YUKKKK!
    Not that I have ever had the pleasure (meant sarcastically) of meeting Swan, from what I can see of these two their tatts are a great indicator of their personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    That's a relief - I was starting to worry about the Swans octogeranium lady who got a modest tatt after the GF.
    Good on her! I made a vow after 05 that I would get a small (about the size of a 50c piece) tattoo of the club emblem if I lived to see another premiership - I chickened out, far to painful.

Lol my statement was a tongue in cheek one regarding how many posters on here and BigFooty had automatically assumed that because Membrey had a full sleeve he was immediately a dickhead and therefore a bad draftee due to the Swans "No Dickhead" policy haha

Which I actually now have to explain that I thoroughly disagree with as even Goodes and ROK have small tattoos that they got after their 2005 Premiership and obviously those posters weren't aware of when spouting anti-tattoo feelings! Would love to see them baying for Goodesy's dismissal!

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Lol my statement was a tongue in cheek one regarding how many posters on here and BigFooty had automatically assumed that because Membrey had a full sleeve he was immediately a dickhead and therefore a bad draftee due to the Swans "No Dickhead" policy haha
    Where are these 'many' posters who said Membrey must be a dickhead because he has a tattoo???

Don't confuse them with posters who said the tattoo is a total shocker without offering an opinion on his personality...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I tend to think if there is a swastika or bikie gang emblem tatt the guy might be a potential dickhead, but I hate to jump to conclusions.
    CIA Agent to Policeman: "Have you ever had anti-terrorist training?"
    Policeman: "Yes, I was married once."

Nice thread hijacking! A discreet tatt is ok even though it's not my thing. It looks like the players have generally had them done on non-visible parts of their bodies. I'm sure some of them have had Premiership tatts done below the sockline.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Parker media story

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Where are these 'many' posters who said Membrey must be a dickhead because he has a tattoo???

Don't confuse them with posters who said the tattoo is a total shocker without offering an opinion on his personality...
    Yeah well at the end of the day, it is his body so I'm not gonna tell someone what they can and can't do with it. But yes a lot of people were judging Membrey based on his sleeve on here and on BigFooty, it was under the welcoming the new recruits posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast