HB: Johnson LRT Grundy
    C: Jetta ROK Hannebery
    HF: Rohan Reid McVeigh
    F: McGlynn Tippett Goodes

R: Mumford Kennedy Jack

INT: Pyke Shaw Malcheski Bolton

Emg: Parker Bird Morton

Smith, Mattner and AJ to play small.

Goodes in the FP! To go from a mediocre forward line to that forward line in a year is unbelievable. Hopefully Rohan comes back strong.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    B: Smith Richards Mattner

Goodes in the FP! To go from a mediocre forward line to that forward line in a year is unbelievable. Hopefully Rohan comes back strong.
    alright i'll cop the abuse......i'd have Morton ahead of Mcglynn. Horse said before the GF that Mitch would have played even if Benny was fit.

Veterans List
    B: Smith Richards Mattner

Mattner and AJ cannot play small because they are tall. Smith plays small because he is small but cannot play tall because he is not tall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Mattner and AJ cannot play small because they are tall. Smith plays small because he is small but cannot play tall because he is not tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Mattner plays on smalls all the time.

AJ can do whatever he wants. Shaw and Malcheski on the bench anyway.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    alright i'll cop the abuse......i'd have Morton ahead of Mcglynn. Horse said before the GF that Mitch would have played even if Benny was fit.
    The obvious follow up question to that was "Ahead of whom?" I wonder what the answer would have been.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Horse said before the GF that Mitch would have played even if Benny was fit.
    That's because he didn't have Rohan and Tippett to fit in the team. He also said McGlynn would have played.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Where are these posts? Must be in another thread...
    Other than the OP, where I read him as being ranked 24th on the list, you're right. There are none of these posts in this thread.

In all honesty, I overstated my feelings about it. But to follow the team closely enough that you are prepared to read and even post on this site and then have a two-time premiership player, who was one of the keys to a successful finals series this year, outside the best 22?

He also said McGlynn would have played.
    So who would have missed out I wonder ??????? I'd still have Mitch ahead of Benny.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonsteinman View Post
    Other than the OP, where I read him as being ranked 24th on the list, you're right. There are none of these posts in this thread.

In all honesty, I overstated my feelings about it. But to follow the team closely enough that you are prepared to read and even post on this site and then have a two-time premiership player, who was one of the keys to a successful finals series this year, outside the best 22?
    I was firmly pro LRT this past season and I sense you were as well. But with the arrival of Tippett to the forward line and the arrival on GF day of Myke as a legitimate very good second ruck option, I can see the argument that he may struggle to find a spot in the best 22, a victim of his own versatility as much as anything.

I don't agree with it, I'd be finding a spot for him somewhere, but I don't think you need to be a hater or a clown to mount an argument in the negative for 2013 at this early stage.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Veterans List
    Could Mike be the number 1 ruck option?

So who would have missed out I wonder ??????? I'd still have Mitch ahead of Benny.
    I always assumed Parker would have been the unlucky one.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast