Thread: Ted Richards

Ted Richards

Ted was on Sen this morning, expect it will be on the website later talking about the GF an Kurt Tippet. He is excited about Tippett
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    Ted was on Sen this morning, expect it will be on the website later talking about the GF an Kurt Tippet. He is excited about Tippett
    Good to hear!!!

Who wouldn't be excited about having a monster in your forward line. The man is huge, makes Macca look like a midget
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Ted Richards

Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Who wouldn't be excited about having a monster in your forward line. The man is huge, makes Macca look like a midget
    AnnieH

Sorry he also mentioned the club was going very slowly with Gary Rohan, he would not be playing until mid year

Ted Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    Sorry he also mentioned the club was going very slowly with Gary Rohan, he would not be playing until mid year
    Lets hope Gaz is patient himself and doesn't push himself too hard to get back.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Ted is also doing Feb Fast this year along a with a few other AFL players. Not that it would make much difference to a highly skilled, elite athlete such as himself heading into the start of a new season but good on him anyway! I think you can get onto the everyday hero website (sorry, can't do the link) and donate to his page.
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Quote Originally Posted by Allymay View Post
    Ted is also doing Feb Fast this year along a with a few other AFL players. Not that it would make much difference to a highly skilled, elite athlete such as himself heading into the start of a new season but good on him anyway! I think you can get onto the everyday hero website (sorry, can't do the link) and donate to his page.
    https://t.co/cxNbmYuT
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas