Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Membership packs already!

Re: Membership packs already!

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Al I suspect all clubs have supporters who have similar superstitions. Looks like no club wins the flag this year.
    Yep, I do realise superstitions are plainly ridiculous but we have them anyway.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Meh, I had my GWS membership pack before Xmas... *runs away*
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Meh, I had my GWS membership pack before Xmas... *runs away*
    Not too many envelopes to lick...

I received two memberships. Funny that. I am not two people, but I do have two different memberships. My old one which I changed. And a new one, which I want. However I want my old membership number thank you very much. and yes I have been a member for nigh on 16 years, not one year. and no I do not want to pay for two memberships.

Phone calls tomorrow I think.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Funny you should say that, we were all saying it's the best sticker yet and as for the membership card with our beautiful Joshie on it, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!
    Can anyone tell me what a Premiership club fan banner is?
    I like the card as well, but the keyring is just a bit blocky to me, and the sticker doesn't go well in the top corner of my windscreen (usual back windscreen spot is taken up by a certain Premiership sticker that won't be coming off anytime soon But I'll just have to put up with my 2012 Premiership keyring me thinks
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Al I suspect all clubs have supporters who have similar superstitions. Looks like no club wins the flag this year.
    Well certainly not Essendon if we can believe what the media is saying! Just hope we haven't been similarly "pushing the boundaries" in supplements

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I like the card as well, but the keyring is just a bit blocky to me, and the sticker doesn't go well in the top corner of my windscreen (usual back windscreen spot is taken up by a certain Premiership sticker that won't be coming off anytime soon But I'll just have to put up with my 2012 Premiership keyring me thinks
    Its a double sided keyring! We got a bonus.

Sam fixed my membership woes in five minutes. I think. Anyway I am off to the RedZone this year, what does it mean 'capacity allows'. Don't they have enough seats for the Swans membership? OK, I am fine, I get there at sparrows, but......still....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Hi All,

Great to hear you've all started to receive your member packs! It's been a big job to get them out this year with over 25,000 members already on board for 2013!

I just thought I'd jump on and let you know that both the magnet fixture and the wallet fixture will arrive with the Member Guide in March, so stay tuned for that one.

Jewels - A Premiership Club Fan Banner is like a scarf, but made out of a guernsey-like material. It's got pockets to keep your hands warm on those cold nights too! You can see an image of it here: Sydney Swans Membership - Proudly Sydney - Premiership Club

Primmy - I can see you spoke to Sam this morning, and your membership has been fixed up so you should be all set.

If anyone else has any troubles with your packs, please don't hesitate to give the team a call on 1300 663 819.
    If you're missing a pack for one person in your group, it should be with you in the next few days. The mail house put the packs into the post as soon as they are ready, so it's not unusual for households to receive them on different days.

Hope you've all got your countdowns going for Rd 1!

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Its a double sided keyring! We got a bonus.

Sam fixed my membership woes in five minutes. I think. Anyway I am off to the RedZone this year, what does it mean 'capacity allows'. Don't they have enough seats for the Swans membership? OK, I am fine, I get there at sparrows, but......still....
    Prims you shall have to sit with me, I'm a Redzoner. I like the flexibility in seating it gives me.
    The capacity allows thing is more of a concern for the three game ticket holders and the like, I've never had any trouble with seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi All,

Great to hear you've all started to receive your member packs! It's been a big job to get them out this year with over 25,000 members already on board for 2013!

I just thought I'd jump on and let you know that both the magnet fixture and the wallet fixture will arrive with the Member Guide in March, so stay tuned for that one.

Jewels - A Premiership Club Fan Banner is like a scarf, but made out of a guernsey-like material. It's got pockets to keep your hands warm on those cold nights too! You can see an image of it here: Sydney Swans Membership - Proudly Sydney - Premiership Club

Primmy - I can see you spoke to Sam this morning, and your membership has been fixed up so you should be all set.

If anyone else has any troubles with your packs, please don't hesitate to give the team a call on 1300 663 819.
    If you're missing a pack for one person in your group, it should be with you in the next few days. The mail house put the packs into the post as soon as they are ready, so it's not unusual for households to receive them on different days.

Hope you've all got your countdowns going for Rd 1!

Jenny
    Thanks Jenny that's excellent. Hope it's a cold winter this year, looks like I'll be double scarved - my lovely new Premiership Club one and my lovely new Premiers one!

That would be great Jewels, I normally beat Ken in and occasionally Janet - other friends have made alternate arrangements now. I'll explain off record.

Shall look forward to seeing you at a) Homebush, and then b) Home.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Welcome to the Redzone Primmy, and the 'capacity allows' doesn't apply if you go to see the two's (probably why there seems more ressie watchers there than elsewhere?)
    PS
    I'm not sure about the keyring, I did offer some fairly critical analysis of the current inhabitant of #13 in the last couple of years. Feels stange hanging his jumper off my car keys.
    Last edited by Ruck'n'Roll; 7th February 2013 at 03:28 PM.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

R&R I have been an official ressiewatcher since 1998, that makes this season my fifteenth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast