Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice Match - date I was given is wrong

Practice Match - date I was given is wrong

Is NOT tomorrow, 8th Feb as I was told (and just found out it's not)....its NEXT Friday, 15th February.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update, Primmy! I might make a diversion thatta way thatta day!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Veterans List
    Those of us who can't make it would appreciate a comprehensive report on the game. Multiple persons impressions quite ok :-)

We know there will be an official blurb on the Swans website but we want to know what really went on!

Blog Entries
    What time is the game?

Senior Player
    They had a 40 minute hit out today, 60 minutes next friday and 80 minutes the following Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    They had a 40 minute hit out today, 60 minutes next friday and 80 minutes the following Friday.
    That's the weekend of the first game, can't see them having an 80 minute hitout on that Friday.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Senior Player
    You're right 3B..nor can I.
    Maybe i misheard..maybe 40 mins last Fri, 60 today and 80 next Friday..in fact, that may make sense as i believe AFL umpires will operate with them next Friday.
    The sun may have got to me this morning, but it sure did'nt SEEM like 2 30 minute halves. The Agent may have thoughts on this.
    I know for sure that Jess went off hopping on one leg with what LOOKED like a nasty ankle.

Henry says 40 minutes
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Veterans List
    Three players mentioned in dispatches, McVeigh, Brandon Jack and Cunningham.

Anyone who was there, did Mitchell play?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    B.Jack did look impressive in the video. I also had a look at the Facebook photos and didn't spot Mitchell in any of them. Goodes, Mattner, Smith, Mumford, McGlynn, Everitt and not surprisingly Rohan were the other notable players that weren't spotted either.

Senior Player
    Mitchell ran a few laps//no skills..Gaz was looking on today..no running or walking, but who knows what he did in the rooms...Brandon Jack did a bit and so did his big bro...young Brandon sure has some speed. JMcV was usual reliable self. and I didn't particularly note Cunningham, but with strange numbers and so many looking alike, it's not so easy.
    Membery continues to impress me, kicked a nice set shot from 50 or so, and makes himself a constant target. Mummy didn't play in the practice , but worked with the ruck coach on hit out accuracy for half an hour..Teddy has not lost one ounce of his defensive skills..Rhyce showed his speed has not diminished one iota with a few trademark runs. Hanners, ROK and Joey Kennedy as always. LRT in right place at right time a few times.
    No Goodes or Jets of course..off with the Indig against Richmond.
    Marty did laps and some agility..coming good..I thought Everitt was good today..he seems to have put a bit of meat on , but his speed and ability to get to the ball looked impressive.
    For some reason Benny only played about 30% of the prac..he was jumping out of his skin to get back on, but only brought back for the last couple of minutes..looked fine when he was there tho..
    Smithy did laps..so too did Mitch Morton
    Last edited by royboy42; 8th February 2013 at 05:07 PM.

On the video the other day Horse called out Everitt's per season

Gee B jack looks quick. He is skinny and raw, but ww fast

Looks like an exciting player to watch

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast