Thread: Player heights and weights

Player heights and weights

Sometimes there is some discussion on RWO about the height of a particular player (usually Gary Rohan these days) - check out this interview with Sam Naismith - no wonder we don't know, it looks like they don't know either.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remember when ROK was listed as 190cm? Good times, good times.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Remember when ROK was listed as 190cm? Good times, good times.
    Ryan's down at the Carriageworks markets a fair bit (what a @@@@ing hipster), and he's a fair bit taller than I am, and I'm about 6'1", I think. I reckon the website has it wrong at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Moore View Post
    Ryan's down at the Carriageworks markets a fair bit (what a @@@@ing hipster), and he's a fair bit taller than I am, and I'm about 6'1", I think. I reckon the website has it wrong at the moment.
    I've seen him down there too.
    In rejecting the allegation you level at him, I cite this picture of him on a bike with more than 1 gear.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Naismith is way up high. Loved watching him being coached by Steve Taubert when he did toppie duty last year. Steve is no midget. He was standing there at each quarter break with his head bent way back chatting to Sam whose head was bent way forward. Like a pair of talking walking sticks. He is a biggn. He also did something different around the ruck after each quarter. He looks to be a quick study.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood