Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grand Final Recall on Fox

There was too much Roosy and his obsession with set up from stoppages but other than that it was very enjoyable. Goodes, Pyke, Jude and Ted were among the most erudite. I didn't feel that I learned anything new about the game to be honest, but it was a joy to watch. Jetta's description of his race with Rioli gave me a big smile and the by-play between Macca, Kizza and Ted while discussing Franklin's 3rd quarter was affectionate and entertaining.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    I have recorded it , but what I have watched most players seemed a little too quiet. On guard? PR person gave them a talking to before hand? Generally our bunch seem to have a good sense of humour/outgoing on swans tv...

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    How can you not remember Malceski in the final quarter?!!!
    Ah yes, good point. Testament to how good the other three spoke then obviously

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Did anyone else have trouble recording this on IQ? I watched the first half but recorded the lot, and even added 20 minutes to the end just to be on the safe side. Today I've gone to watch the second half and it's only recorded a total of 132 minutes (including the extra 20) so it cuts off halfway through the last quarter, and it doesn't give me a "part recorded" error message like it usually does if a recording fails. And I can't see that they're repeating it any time soon. }%#*|>!? Foxtel!

Veteran Site Admin
    I haven't checked mine to see if it has all recorded but I did notice the red indicator was still on at the end.

Thanks, I guess it's just me then. Bummer, I hope they replay it but its not coming up in the title search anytime soon so I don't like my chances.

Mine recorded it without any issues. All four quarters.

I watched it, but intend downloading it to the lappy but it's not up on my torrent site yet which is surprising.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I watched it, but intend downloading it to the lappy but it's not up on my torrent site yet which is surprising.
    I'm starting to get nervous that it might not get up there

Senior Player
    I taped it and I've just watched the first quarter. My favourite part so far was an almost faux pas from Roosy where went to say 'tackle count' but almost said 'tackle *something else*'...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallias View Post
    Did anyone else have trouble recording this on IQ? I watched the first half but recorded the lot, and even added 20 minutes to the end just to be on the safe side. Today I've gone to watch the second half and it's only recorded a total of 132 minutes (including the extra 20) so it cuts off halfway through the last quarter, and it doesn't give me a "part recorded" error message like it usually does if a recording fails. And I can't see that they're repeating it any time soon. }%#*|>!? Foxtel!
    No, mine recorded it no problems.

Senior Player
    Watched through my recording last night. Was good, but wouldn't have added too much for non swans supporters.

the final quarter crew seemed more relaxed and forth coming. I think it's a leadership/elders confidence. As bolton was also good.

I'm still yet to get a torrent, and rip my finals dvd's to my HTPC for playback so I can free up some IQ space

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast