Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Final Recall on Fox

Grand Final Recall on Fox

I haven't seen it mentioned here, so I thought I'd start a thread because I think it will be absolute best viewing for Swans fans.

On March 24, Sunday night at (I think) 8:30pm, Fox are doing the GF Recall show again, same as they did with Geelong last year. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, they will replay the GF in a room with the winning players and they discuss all the different emotions and ebbs and flows they were feeling at different times in the match. Key moments are discussed as they go along, no doubt things like Hanners mark and Jetta's run will be critiqued by the group.

Apparently there are 16 players from the GF + Horse involved in the filming.

As I said, should be GOLD for rusted on Swan fans like ourselves, I can barely wait...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

That will be brilliant.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Fantastic news!! That will be superb.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I haven't seen it mentioned here, so I thought I'd start a thread because I think it will be absolute best viewing for Swans fans.

On March 24, Sunday night at (I think) 8:30pm, Fox are doing the GF Recall show again, same as they did with Geelong last year. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, they will replay the GF in a room with the winning players and they discuss all the different emotions and ebbs and flows they were feeling at different times in the match. Key moments are discussed as they go along, no doubt things like Hanners mark and Jetta's run will be critiqued by the group.

Apparently there are 16 players from the GF + Horse involved in the filming.

As I said, should be GOLD for rusted on Swan fans like ourselves, I can barely wait...
    A definate can't miss!

Grand Final Recall on Fox

Sounds like a ripper! Thanks for the heads up

I guess CLinton Young won't be there but I wonder if Buddy and Birchall will be in the room.

I posted this elsewhere but goes better here: Horse reminiscing about the grand final.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    I guess CLinton Young won't be there but I wonder if Buddy and Birchall will be in the room.
    To be clear, it's 16 of the winning teams players. If you don't know who won, I won't spoil it for you....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post

I posted this elsewhere but goes better here: Horse reminiscing about the grand final.
    Horse's memories are even better here! No firewall. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226583077147

Senior Player
    I am moved.....

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    To be clear, it's 16 of the winning teams players. If you don't know who won, I won't spoil it for you....
    I've got a feeling I'm going to enjoy it.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Goes up to 11
    I saw a teaser on Fox Footy tonight where Goodesy was talking about his injury. It was something that wasn't really apparent when it happened yet he still managed to play on and have a real impact. I reckon it'll really be worth hearing his story, as it seems like the injury was a bit more of a big deal than it seemed at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Horse's memories are even better here! No firewall. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226583077147
    Good to hear Horse talk about it a bit more openly now. Misspelling Hannebery's name 3 times in the one piece is fairly poor though.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast