Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swans play at BISP this Saturday Night

On the Rookie List
    Last week I picked up a radio coverage of the St Kilda game. I know there is vision of the games but you can't seem to access it online. I registered with AFLTV hoping to be able to watch pre-season but when I click on the game I get a message that's it's not available in your region, whatever that means. On the other hand, last weeks game between GWS and Brisbane was streamed live on the Giants website. Not sure why they were able to livestream and we don't appear to be able to do likewise.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    On the other hand, last weeks game between GWS and Brisbane was streamed live on the Giants website. Not sure why they were able to livestream and we don't appear to be able to do likewise.
    I think GWS V Lions wasn't broadcast on fox. We were.

The game this week is live on the Suns site.

Swans play at BISP this Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    Last week I picked up a radio coverage of the St Kilda game. I know there is vision of the games but you can't seem to access it online. I registered with AFLTV hoping to be able to watch pre-season but when I click on the game I get a message that's it's not available in your region, whatever that means. On the other hand, last weeks game between GWS and Brisbane was streamed live on the Giants website. Not sure why they were able to livestream and we don't appear to be able to do likewise.
    There are replays on SwansTV and also AFL.com.au

Smith, Mattner and Morton still to come (not counting Mitchell and Rohan, of course)

Not out of the question round one team will come from this mob...McGlynn in for Morton but who for Smith and Mattner? Armstrong, Towers, Everitt, Rampe...have to be 2 of these 4. Lamb or White couldn't play without having to play someone right out of position. And Everitt always sucked as a back....So I'm going Armstrong and Rampe.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

I had a quick look at the ground's website for ticket prices - does AFL Member include Swans Members? I went to the trial there sat year and it was only about $5 from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Why on earth are we playing there again? It's GWS' ground, nothing to do with us. Why not play this round at Rouse Hill like they did last year?
    Didn't play at Rouse Hill last year Jewels, we played Suns at Blacktown on a Sat Arvo I think it was.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Didn't play at Rouse Hill last year Jewels, we played Suns at Blacktown on a Sat Arvo I think it was.
    Correct it was a Sat arvo last year - it was wet and there were about 12 people there.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Check again Wolfie, we played North there on March 3rd last year

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123