Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swans play at BISP this Saturday Night

Senior Player
    Web Stream?

Quote Originally Posted by magic.merkin View Post
    Web Stream?
    haven't heard of any Merlin but there may be a community radio station that will be allowed by AFL to do it seeing there is no coverage. Definitely not Big Pond AFL site as they only stream O/S. I signed up on the free NAB list as they allow local sign us now but what they don't tell you is that you have to be O/S to get it.

Veterans List
    Hope a few of you guys get there so we get a REAL report on who played well/didn't play well. The Swans report always looks a touch "political" to me with certain players being mentioned as playing well when even when I watch the replay and concentrate on those players I still can't see why they got mentioned.

Want to see more of the new guys as I'm concerned about our lack of depth. Rampe the only one to step up so far IMO. Lloyd looked ok last weekend too.

Lamb, Rampe, Lloyd, Towers all look good as far as I am concerned. Jesse is continuing on from his 'Twos' form last year. Young Richards hasn't got a lot of game time yet. Lockyer is a bit tentative and slow at this time but he will get back into it soon I am sure, he has played virtually no footy for 12 months. Haven't seen Dick or Marsh but Membrey has been a bit disappointing so far, still haven't seen a lot of him yet though.

I am looking forward to this match but it is a journey for me and I probably won't get home until midnight as I travel by public transport and it is two buses and a train to get there and the same coming back. I wish it could have been an arvo match.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Got a grand stand ticket. I know. I know. We got in early.......hope it does not rain. My chauffeur is not willing to travel out to "falafel land" in the rain. sigh.

BTW, does anyone know if western sydney falafels are better than anywhere else? Just wondering.
    Primmy - no idea on felafels but if it even looks like rain, bring a poncho. Side and front of stands still get wet.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Why on earth are we playing there again? It's GWS' ground, nothing to do with us. Why not play this round at Rouse Hill like they did last year?

Re: Swans play at BISP this Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Why on earth are we playing there again? It's GWS' ground, nothing to do with us. Why not play this round at Rouse Hill like they did last year?
    BISP has far better facilities and is a better ground for the fans. Us western sydney Swans fans deserve the Reigning Premiers in our back yards don't you think?

(Also my attitude could have something to do with the fact I don't have a clue where Rouse Hill is )
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Rouse Hill is about 10-15 mins from Blacktown Olympic Park. More to do with the fact GWS are moving their training to Olympic Park, have bought the driving range. BOP now being left out of AFL. It was a problem with cricket that caused them to leave. Playing the swans there twice will appease the Blacktown Locals most likely.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    (Also my attitude could have something to do with the fact I don't have a clue where Rouse Hill is )
    About 5 minutes drive from my place. Great shopping Centre there as well.

I'll be at BISP twice this Saturday. During the day attending an ERC First Aid course then back for the game.

The Giants have actually left that site now and have moved into their new Offices at Homebush.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Teams are up

Sydney Swans v Gold Coast Suns
    Blacktown (Saturday, March 9, 7.00pm EDT)

SYDNEY SWANS

2. Rhyce Shaw, 3. Jarrad McVeigh, 4. Dan Hannebery, 5. Ryan O'Keefe, 9. Nick Malceski, 11. Jed Lamb, 12. Josh Kennedy, 13. Andrejs Everitt, 14. Craig Bird, 15. Kieren Jack, 18. Jesse White, 19. Tony Armstrong, 20. Sam Reid, 21. Ben McGlynn, 22. Dean Towers, 24. Jude Bolton, 25. Ted Richards, 26. Luke Parker, 30. Lewis Roberts-Thomson, 32. Lewis Jetta, 34. Alex Johnson, 37. Adam Goodes, 38. Mike Pyke, 39. Heath Grundy, 41. Shane Mumford, 43. Dane Rampe, 44. Jake Lloyd.

GOLD COAST SUNS

1. Jaeger O?Meara, 2. Zac Smith. 3. Jared Brennan. 4. Maverick Weller, 10. Dion Prestia. 11. Harley Bennell. 12 Sam Day. 14. Matthew Warnock, 15. Daniel Gorringe, 16.Rory Thompson, 17. Stephen May. 23. Charlie Dixon. 24. David Swallow, 25. Danny Stanley, 28. Jack Martin, 29. Tom Murphy, 30. Campbell Brown, 32. Brandon Matera, 33. Aaron Hall, 34. Jack Hutchins, 35. Michael Rischitelli, 36. Greg Broughton, 37. Jesse Lonergan, 38. Joel Wilkinson, 42. Kyal Horsley.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Warming the Bench
    Rampe, Lloyd and Towers leading the way for an early debut.

Veterans List
    19 GF players. Now that's more like it. Coming together nicely for Round 1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast