Thread: Best 22 (given injuries)

Best 22 (given injuries)

Given Rohan and AJ look to be out for the year, I see our best 22 looking something like:

Smith Grundy LRT
    Shaw Richards Matner
    Jetta ROK McVeigh
    McGlynn Reid Morton
    Bolton Goodes Pyke
    Mumford Kennedy Jack
    Bird Hannebery Malceski
    S: Parker
    E: Armstrong White Everitt

Tippet to come in for Morton or Pyke.

Thoughts?

I think Parker would come in over Morton, plays midfield and can kick a goal or 2.
    I have a feeling Pyke might be in and out if Mumford is fit (especially when KT comes in).
    Armstrong might get some playing time due to AJ being out.
    Other than that, you're pretty spot on I reckon.

pretty much agree El Capitan !

I prefer Mal starting over Mattner at HBF as we need Shaw and another setting up play from our HBF

Hawks with Hodge, Guerra and Suckling are lethal with their 3 guys who pass the ball so well out of the backs

we need to have 2 at least starting the game and then Mal can push up onto the wing as he does so often and did most of the game against the Suns yest

Rampe or Armstrong may start ahead of Mattner as my guess is Smith and Mattner coming back in rd1 with no game time and limited training maybe a risk..........or maybe not !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Macca's pre season form and just watching the game now...he is absolute class. Such good hands in tight, never butchers the ball, always makes the right decision and slows down our play beautifully when were under pressure. Big year for Macca.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.