Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: In and outs season 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    What a bunch of Muppets they are down there. That genius certainly is weaving his magic with that dynamic personality
    Should be a belter next weekend when the Dockers take on Manly. If Dockers win then some of us post-ers will have egg on their faces (mostly me !!).
    But Manly will be going hard to get off to a good start, and Balmain is in their way.

Get your tips in, on Norris's other thread, and we'll find out whether us pundits are any good after all, or just full of it.
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 2nd April 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: refer to edited post

Almost Football Legend
    Time will tell. Balmain have had some big outs, which will hurt. But I don't think their chances are as catastrophic as some do.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

They are zero chance for flag. Just interests me how each season they change the list still promise the world and people still actually transfer there

An interesting clearance on the Sydney AFL mens list

Sydney Women's AFL -> Randwick City Saints -Zarb, Karnia -Pending- 2013-04-02

Pending an operation?

Greg, I see Michael Ross listed at #5 on your list, one and the same? And please tell me he's playing Div 1? Bloke is a weapon, watched him a few times for HAC Rugby out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Greg, I see Michael Ross listed at #5 on your list, one and the same? And please tell me he's playing Div 1? Bloke is a weapon, watched him a few times for HAC Rugby out here.
    Still a bit unsure. Some injury concerns still at this stage, but thought we'd whack him on the list.
    Said something about playing his first game in Div 3 against some close-by club. Couldn't understand who though, he was eating a raw side of beef at the time.

Such a waste. The raw beef.

Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    Resilient and resourceful they might be, but their website is not very resourceful....
    Season starts next weekend but their three current items are:
    - a easter egg hunt
    - a two-up day
    - a cocktail party.

Where do you think their minds are so close to the start of the season ?

Shaping up as another long year for the Dockers I think.
    Their minds really aren't on the job, are they ?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    He went OK Pete, kicked 3 and missed a couple of gettables as well. He's certainly a few pounds heavier these days and he can't jump because of his knees, but he'll be handy for us if he can stay on the park.

On another note, I would hate to see what the damage would have been today if Manly had Kovacevic and Petterson on the park from last year......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345