Thread: Weekends Games

Weekends Games

With all the Adelaide bluster that they may arrange their attack in a very different style since the departure of Kurt Tippett they have picked a Tippett replacement in 198cm Josh Jenkins.

http://live-footy.heraldsun.com.au/t...30120130140101

Smith and Callinan were not available due to injury and Winderlich was unavailable for the bombers. I am picking the Adelaide Whingers to win this.

While both dockers and Eagles missing very important players I believe the loss of kerr, Naitanui, Nicoski & Rosa will have more effect than the loss of Sandilands and Silvagni. As Morabito has not played for almost a year his loss is minimal. Certainly he would have been a boost for them if on the park. The Eagles have lost too many in the mids and Nicoski is so versatile and they missed him so badly when he was injured.

Dockers to triumph.

http://live-footy.heraldsun.com.au/t...30120130140102

I am not going to mention new players playing their first games as I believe nobody is a star until they have proved themselves in at least one AFL season. The press go overboard when a new 'talent' plays their first game as the Jack Watts stupidity showed. Young talent is just that until they step on the park and match it with the big guys.
    Last edited by wolftone57; 22nd March 2013 at 01:31 PM.

Well got the first one wrong the Carrion Eaters were woeful. I think Essendon played on emotion though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Well got the first one wrong the Carrion Eaters were woeful. I think Essendon played on emotion though.
    Except in the first 10 mins.