Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teams RWOers Hate the Most thread

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar

Teams RWOers Hate the Most thread

And the reasons why . . . .
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    We are so that's why when I point out in the new thread that Collingwood and St Kilda supporters are arrogant tools I'll be as respectful as possible.
    I will appreciate your restraint, I realise it will be difficult.
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 27th March 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veteran Site Admin
    In no particular order: North, West Coast, St Kilda, Carlton, Adelaide, Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, Richmond, Brisbane, Port, GWS, Bulldogs, GC, Fremantle, and Geelong. Melbourne are too pathetic to hate.

Actually, I don't mind Freo too much (purple is my favourite colour) but I do find something about Ross Lyon very irritating.

It was always Carlton for me, but a combination of an obnoxious Eddie and Carlton becoming pathetic and a non-entity on the field swayed me to hate Collingwood the most over the past decade and a bit.

Now that Mick is at Carlton and their fans are back to their 'We are Carlton so F U' worst, I've quicky gone back to the future and again the filthy Carlton are #1 enemy for me....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Okay, I'll join in...
    North - for revelling in their big "come-from-behind" win back in August 2004 when Wally Jackson (RIP) passed away on the sidelines. And trying to become Sydney's second team.
    Weagles - Adam Hunter!
    Bummers - something about Hird just grates.
    Any team complaining about our C.O.L. allowance.

I don't mind Freo, the Blions and the two new guys (yet).
    I would actually like to see GCS do well, as I just live a few hours down the coast, just not at the Swans expense.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Re: Teams RWOers Hate the Most thread

Collingwood - 3 reasons - Joffa, Eddie and my old man.

Carlton - Ditto TripleB's post.

St Kilda - Their stunning arrogance in the 05 PF stunned everyone that witnessed it. As I've learned this behaviour is normal for these people.

North - I grew up a North supporter until I saw the error of my ways back in 1986. As a result I had a soft spot for them until they tried to poach Swans supporters in their ill fated foray North. Have disliked this irrelevant waste of space ever since.

West Coast - Most arrogant and full of @@@@ Premiership side ever.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the flip side ever since the Cats wore black arm bands for baby Luella I have admired that footy club. A class act if there ever was one.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    & their thuggery in the '45 Bloodbath grand final
    Oh, how I fume when I think of how they disrespected my team, and me by proxy, by being bullies in a game played decades before I was born. Kill them all!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Oh, how I fume when I think of how they disrespected my team, and me by proxy, by being bullies in a game played decades before I was born. Kill them all!

Senior Player

Adelaide.

Daylight.

Carlton.

I am genetically conditioned to dislike Adelaide coming from good Port Adelaide stock. Carlton are just classless cheats.

Adelaide- because of the tippet saga -? And I'm going to the AAMI game June long weekend - may take out a better life insurance cover
    Collingwood because They are a bunch if knobs.
    Stkilda - Reiwoldt don't like him.And he's a knob.
    West coast - coz worsefold is a knob too
    That's about it.

Teams I hate are Essendon, Collingwood, and St Kilda, and I guess I hate Adelaide because their fans are feral, and WCE because of 2006 and their fans are feral too.

My most hated used to be Collingwood. I always said I'd rather Adelaide win 10 premierships than Collingwood 1. My measure of who I hate more is who would I barrack for on GF day.

In 2010 this all changed. Whilst I didn't barrack for Collingwood, I certainly didnt want St Kilda to win.

Have always hated St Kilda, I think its got a lot to do with the unbelievable arrogance of their supporters, and Big Al is spot on, it was on display for all to see before and during the game in both the 2004 final and 2005 Prelim.

They have always been arrogant, and the amazing thing is they have no right to be arrogant. 1 premiership in 130 years and even that is by the smallest of margins. Pathetic, annoying poor excuse for a sporting organisation, yet their fans are the perfect example of arrogance.

Great sledge for when we play them. If one of their supporters is becoming too vocal and the annoyance level is just a bit high for your liking, just remind them how pathetic their history is. Let fly with a subtle: "Sit down/shut up you idiot*, the goal umpire has more flags than you lot"

*the reference to idiot is optional

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast