Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Teams RWOers Hate the Most thread

Whoever we are playing from week to week. I just hate the bloody lot!! Of course the one club everyone except their own supporters hate is even more hated, loathed would be the word I think. But other than that no real preference, for me it is a week to week thing really. I don't hate anyone or any team, even collingwood, close though as an entity. but I do hate them the week we play them no matter who they are. It is us or them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Carlton - as above (Rhys-Jones, Evans, Williams); PLUS they tried to have us dumped from the competition in the 90s to play ALL their away games in Sydney (thanks Collingwood for saving us that time); & their thuggery in the '45 Bloodbath grand final

Darn right. They hovered over us like vultures when we were struggling. They pinched disgruntled and homesick players and then waited for the club to die in the 90s. Bloodsucking cheats!
    they actually owned North at one stage.

Senior Player

Re: Teams RWOers Hate the Most thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Agree 1000% about Ballantyne he's a bit of a flea isn't he?
    I actually find Ballantyne entertaining when he isn't playing us. His trolling is a thing of beauty. Has made Geelong Freo games must watch events.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234