Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jonty's 2013 AFL Top 10 Players

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

I have so far found three Round 6. I was getting a little frazzled thinking we were up to round 8 and Hannas, who I think has been our best all year with Macca is not in the mix. As much as I love joey there is no way he has had as good a year as last year. Hannas & Macca are ahead of him as far as I am concerned. but the main thing I am concerned about is they are all playing really well. That is more important, it is a team game after all.

Scroll down the page to the bottom for round 11 Wolfy. Hanners is No.3 and Cracker No.9 overall in the competition this year.

JPK is, I think, somewhere in the teens on that first list, and maintains a Top 5 rank on the other two because they take 2012 into account.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Mid-season Top 50s now up...

Error | BigFooty AFL Forum

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

A few end of H&A lists and predictions up now....

Here It Is' 2013 AFL Top 10 Players | Page 4 | BigFooty AFL Forum

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12