Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for the North Melbourne game

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JudesaGun View Post
    Back in pessimist central....

Boy, this would be an ugly place to be if we were actually an u successful team.

No change.
    I disagree, I think it's reasonable to discuss changes after a win. Nobody seems to be wrist slitting or calling for mass changes.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    If Goodes wasn't Goodes he would be in line to be dropped. Sure it was wet but how many gettable marks did he drop?
    Was he playing without a glove? Was his brand one of the banned ones?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

I have in the back of my mind that the team needs a replacement for AJ. I won't be surprised to see more versatile fringe players like Dre get some time to prove themselves this year in case a bigger faster body needs to go back at some point.

Did anyone else notice that when Goodes was going for a mark he was throwing his arms up with his wrists bent backwards? He looked like he was just making a contest and had no confidence he could mark the ball. Maybe it was the conditions or maybe injuries, but he looked like he wasn't even trying to mark the ball.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    If Goodes wasn't Goodes he would be in line to be dropped. Sure it was wet but how many gettable marks did he drop?
    Was he playing without a glove? Was his brand one of the banned ones?
    I did hear that his glove was one of the banned ones. Interesting also that Pikey played gloveless at the weekend. I didn't notice in round one?

Goes up to 11
    If we feel like we need more run against Norf, maybe Jed or Harry might get a look in?

My change for this week is "change the venue"...I hate Hobart..the rotten stinking drive down through the ridiculous traffic set up through the northern suburbs,the rotten stinking Hobatians who think it is their god given right to have everything when we have the most decentraised population and that ridiculous ground that is nowhere as good as Aurora Stadium.
    A couple of years ago I flew to Perth for the weekend to watch us play Freo and that trip was easier than getting down to that godforsaken place.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Unless there are injuries I'd say "no changes". We have our best available XXII out there now and I suspect it'll stay that way until Round 12 unless there is loss of form or injuries.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    ,the rotten stinking Hobatians who think it is their god given right to have everything when we have the most decentraised population and that ridiculous ground that is nowhere as good as Aurora Stadium.
    Ummmm.... OK.

You go girl with your decentraised population! Sock it to them.
    -

Shaw in doubt for Hobart - SYDNEYSWANS.com.au

Could force an interesting shuffle, maybe even a debut?

Speculation anyone?

Blog Entries
    Mummy is a concern as well.

The 'Weatherzone" site forecasts fine days Thursday to Saturday with temperatures 0f 18 to 20.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast