Thread: Match Replays (qtr by qtr)

Match Replays (qtr by qtr)

Are the old school higher quality full match replays (one video for each quarter) a thing of the past? Smart Replay is an abomination.

Blog Entries
    Smart replay is the only one I know of.
    Unless you know of a BT site to get it.

There is a BT site but you need an invite, it's all fox, SD games and shows
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Opti-pessi-misti
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboob View Post
    Are the old school higher quality full match replays (one video for each quarter) a thing of the past? Smart Replay is an abomination.
    Agree. Another example of a fancy, ritzy technological upgrade that is annoyingly user unfriendly with this basic feature now unavailable!

It's very funny, but I can't watch a replay of the Round 2 game. The site is responding that I leave outside Australia. I can watch any other game in Round 2, but the Swans game. I wonder if Eddie has anything to do with it. He, he...

The place to watch replays of the highest streaming quality available is here...

AFL Videos - Watch Videos Online with BigPond Video

Just click on AFLTV and choose matches....then hover over the arrow at the bottom right of picture...choose "change quality" and select "Cable Extreme"

If you want to know how to save those videos for watching later (or again) PM me.

On the bit torrent site you often get matches posted at Higher Definition (more than 4 Gigs a game)
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    The place to watch replays of the highest streaming quality available is here...

AFL Videos - Watch Videos Online with BigPond Video

Just click on AFLTV and choose matches....then hover over the arrow at the bottom right of picture...choose "change quality" and select "Cable Extreme"

If you want to know how to save those videos for watching later (or again) PM me.

On the bit torrent site you often get matches posted at Higher Definition (more than 4 Gigs a game)
    This web site does not work using my Firefox although it works fine in IE. Any idea what could be the problem?