Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans vs Roos gameday thread

North have thrown everything at us and we're in front. Good sign but **** me we need to wake up.

Slowest quarter of footy in living memory
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

I suspect that we are well down on the frees in this game - bizarre wells is saying to everyone it hit the post and the umpires cant tell. stupid umpires. - anyway we are 4 points down with about a minute to go in the first quarter.

15 Frees in that quarter. Looks like we're on par with last week's game to have over 60 again!

they are getting players to the ball much faster than us at the moment. 26-22 down at quarter time - we had more shots on goal but you would have to say that they did look better when the ball was in space and we were better at locking it in. be interesting to see how the game runs out.

they are killing us at the moment with their kicking and spread. very similar to the way they cut the cats apart in the first half last week. our outside players are very very quiet - jack, jetta very quiet. our run is really really poor st the moment. missing shaw quite a lot i suspect

i must say goodes has been absolutely anonymous. he desperately needs to go on the ball.

Warming the Bench
    Our forward 50 entries have been horrendous.

All of them needs to get their freaking boots changed. They're falling over any time they're getting near the ball. Right now if we lose by less than 20 I'd be happy with how we're playing.

Getting sliced open at will atm
    -

seriously we should be about 6 goals down - i can see us losing by 10-12 goals in this game when we cease being able to hold the ball in. once it goes outside they have 3-4 players to our two every time.

they will now be three goals up and we look absolutely atrocious. - 41-22 and we will be lucky to lose by 60 points. our midfield and forwards cant get the ball and when they do cant make the most of it. if it wasn't for teddy and lrt we would be 40 points down already.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast