Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 4 Vs Geelong

Really interesting umpiring so far. Can't buy a free kick for us, but they seem to find them.

Really hard working goal from the swans and really amazingly good defence from Geelong - I reckon we had four cracks at it and got the last one

That complete pain in the neck umpire (markovic) ? doing his best anti swans work

Grundy just rush the frigging thing. I'd be interested in seeing the free kick count because it feels like we are getting slaughtered. This game is so open - Leigh Matthews has got it right I reckon - neither defence can hold up

We simply can't hold it up inside fifty. When there is a long kick into a pack they get it out too fast. We really need a bit more spread inside fifty and if we do they can't spoil far enough. Weirdest game now. Cats 44-swans 36. We really need to look after the ball in the centre square better

I find this goal for crap really annoying. Good sidesvdon'tbplay in shoot outs

Blog Entries
    Outstanding qtr of football from both sides!!

Tom Harley: In the 2005 semi-final it was 7 goals apiece at the end of the game.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Can I just say WTF ARE WE DOING?! Honestly 0 defensive accountability from the forward line and midfield. Our tackles, one percenters ect. would all be down and it's so disappointing that the boys seemed content to continue with the shootout. It was defence that won us a premiership last year - a goal saved is as good as a goal made.

Lewis Jetta - I'm tempted to smack this kid across the head. Don't roam around doing SFA. If you've got no offensive contribution to make, don't let your opponent run off and carve us up! I love watching you play, but seriously.

Oh and what did we do to piss off the ump? An even game, but I can't say the same for the frees.

LRT on fire this quarter.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Umpiring shockingly one sided

Seriously frees 13-4 - just terribly terribly one-sided just every single time they get tackled they seem to get a free

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast