Thread: Stephen Dank ... the Sadim touch?

Stephen Dank ... the Sadim touch?

Does Mr (no not Dr) D(W?)ank have the Sadim touch ... opposite to the Midas touch ... everything he touches turns to cr@p?
    & seriously ... the Demons now implicated? What are the penalties for providing a performance DETRACTING substance??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Does Mr (no not Dr) D(W?)ank have the Sadim touch ... opposite to the Midas touch ... everything he touches turns to cr@p?
    & seriously ... the Demons now implicated? What are the penalties for providing a performance DETRACTING substance??
    LOL

I am very confused about this whole thing. It has been months since the original "spook the horses" press conference and hundreds of column inches have been spent on this but so far I have seen no specific allegations of any behaviour that contravenes the rules. Have I missed an important part of the story? Do the journalists know more than we do but don't have enough evidence to go to print?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by alt_mattr View Post
    I am very confused about this whole thing. It has been months since the original "spook the horses" press conference and hundreds of column inches have been spent on this but so far I have seen no specific allegations of any behaviour that contravenes the rules. Have I missed an important part of the story? Do the journalists know more than we do but don't have enough evidence to go to print?
    All the evidence is being given to ASDA. No way they're gonna leak.It'll comeout, and I reckon it will be devastating.

I think the Dees should ask for their money back as they were obviously given the placebo.