Thread: When the Horse "neighs"

When the Horse "neighs"

Not going to brag or anything, but having "inner sanctum" access to the footy club, I have some very good things to report back to the ladies and gentlemen at RWO.

Horse, is an absolutely ruthless man who demands 100 percent from every individual at the football club. Apparently when he sprays you, he looks you right in the eyes and lets you know, in front of the group as well. He's not afraid to absolutely grill the older veterans ala Goodes, Jude etc and is very scary when he goes nuts. In training Kizza and Goodesy were just having a casual kick to kick in the lane drills, and Goodesy wasn't hitting Kizza on the chest, horse screamed at him "stop making him @@@@@@@*** work them Goodesy". Literally, he was kicking them to Kizza but he had to stretch and the big Horse had a go at him. Hanners, absolutely loves the club. Said it's the best place to get drafted too, everyone makes you feel welcome and everyones a brother. AJ, is viewed as one of the best clubman around the club. Little Benny has the biggest mouth on the footy field. Just thought i'd share that!
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

Thanks LRT
    -

I reckon the spray Horse gave to AJ ( I can't remember when it was) made him one of our best through the finals.

Pagan taught Horse well
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    I reckon the spray Horse gave to AJ ( I can't remember when it was) made him one of our best through the finals.
    Against Geelong at Geelong last year.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

Hard when it matters

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Against Geelong at Geelong last year.
    I think the Horse is usually a mild mannered guy, but he can be hard when needed. In Open Mike Barry Hall was saying how he ended up in a shouting argument with the Horse after he smacked Ben Rutten in the Adelaide Match(his last at the Swans). Personally I would be too scared to even get into a shouting match with BH!!!

That is my kind of info crap swanspants - I love hearing what the boys of the club are really like. It always reflects in how they play and their attitudes. Just filter a few notes through to us in the future as you see fit. Taa.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Just had a thought. What is your definition of a Club Man?

Seeing Gary Rohan out there with the white board, involved no matter what has happened to him seems to me to be a Club Man. How would AJ qualify (if I can use that term)?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood