Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day : Vs Saints

no, also he was second ruckman for much of that time.

having said that reid rarely gets outmarked and he really does strike me increasingly as a chb

Reid will get better when Tippett comes in. I think Armstrong is having a good game tonight. Perhaps he is getting more used to the speed of play. Nice to see him improving.

gerard healy correctly notes that the swans have gone small and now actually look like we can attack. saad kicking at goal here after a free which i think was a classic - pyke cant defend so he is bound to have infringed.

we are up by 26 points - not really put them away yet.

armstrong is actually doing pretty well tonight.

Late to the game (so to speak) but yes, Mummy's facefuzz thing is ... erm, interesting.

Also, am I the only person who, when McGlynn gets near the ball, starts singing a twisted version of 'Benny & the Jets' (buh-buh-buh-Benny Mc-ik-Glynn)? And if he does well, shriek the 'Benny! Benny! Benny! Bennybennybennybenny yeah-eah-eahhhh..' fadeout vocal? Or am I just torturing my partner alone? ... anyone? Bueller?

Also, agreed on Armstrong - I find myself muttering 'I trust him with the ball ...'

we played very well for the first ten minutes of this quarter but the last 8 has been terrible - they have been completely dominant

As strange as this sounds because he's been out of form, but they need to get Jetta on. He'd rip this game apart with his speed in the wet.

goodes commits a bad error and tdl kicks a goal - that had been coming for ten minutes. what a waste of ten minutes

I don't understand what is with this. It happens too often. I thought they addressed that after last year GF fading in the third quarter.

Agh, our olden-times 3rd quarter nap. I was hoping Horse had beaten it out of the team.

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Goodes is at least being consistent with how bad he has been this year.

I'm sure the players have bet on themselves to see who can do the best hospital pass.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

parker has been very good tonight - and he goals - our best three would be parker mcveigh and probably richards who has taken a lot of marks on a wet night

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast