Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite skill and favourite player?

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    There's nothing more beautiful than a long kicking left footer on the run!

Mark Browning and Mark Bayes - a sight to behold!

Quote Originally Posted by nicko18 View Post
    i

Its interesting.. I was chatting to a hawks fan and which players we didn't like from each club. He was able to name a couple of hawks on his list. I couldn't for the life of me name a single player in out best 22 which I could say... yeah.. don't like him as much.
    Though I bet you were able to add a few names to HIS list.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by nicko18 View Post
    i'd be lying if i said anything beats a Lewis Jetta breakaway ala the prelim last year.
    Agree. Not since Jamie Lawson have we had anybody with that explosive speed that gets you all excited as soon as they get the ball with any semblance of space in front of them..
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Agree. Not since Jamie Lawson have we had anybody with that explosive speed that gets you all excited as soon as they get the ball with any semblance of space in front of them..
    Reminds me of Gary Rohan when we last beat Geelong at Skilled. SOOO looking forward to a repeat.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

It may not be a skill so much as an attitude but my favourite part is the single mindedness and hardness to get the ball at any cost in any situation.

Lucky I'm a swans fan because we generally have 22 with that attitude each week, but Hanners stands out....closely followed by JPK, followed by Jack, followed by Smith etc..etc.

At the moment though I think my favourite player is Myke because of what he has achieved from his background and in my time watching the game probably Kell is my all time favourite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12