Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 7 v hawks - grand final rematch!

No change for the Swans is no suprise....but...No change for Hawthorne is a bit of a surprise.

I didn't think Guerra would get up from last weeks ugly knee jarring....

And Buddy is Buddy lucky...IMO...Could of caused serious harm to Ottens..It was reckless at best, he should of got a week.

Would of felt much better about this game without those 2 playing.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    No change for the Swans is no suprise....but...No change for Hawthorne is a bit of a surprise.

I didn't think Guerra would get up from last weeks ugly knee jarring....

And Buddy is Buddy lucky...IMO...Could of caused serious harm to Ottens..It was reckless at best, he should of got a week.

Would of felt much better about this game without those 2 playing.
    You're probably right about this, and Guerra may yet not get up for the game. They are already down 4 starters from their best 22, including Rioli. I know we are missing a few of our best 22 as well. I'd rather play Hawthorne with Buddy. I think it better measures where the 2 teams are at this point in time. If we do beat them at the MCG, it will surely make us feel like we are a good chance to repeat in Sept.

To be honest, the media will talk up incessantly whoever wins tomorrow night, but I don't think the result matters so much. It will certainly put one of the two teams on a better trajectory towards the top 4, but in the grand scheme of things, the result is for 4 points, and that's it.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    I'm hoping the challenge of this game will finally get the Swans into season 2013. So far we've done just enough to win, except when the Cats did the same but better. We need to start playing four good quarters - not just one.

Blog Entries
    Apparently Mummy is not in Melbourne...

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    To be honest, the media will talk up incessantly whoever wins tomorrow night, but I don't think the result matters so much. It will certainly put one of the two teams on a better trajectory towards the top 4, but in the grand scheme of things, the result is for 4 points, and that's it.
    Couldn't agree more.

I'm hearing that White is in for Mumford. Unsure what the problem is with Mumford though.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Regular in the Side

Changes for round 7 v hawks - grand final rematch!

Mumford a definite out with groin trouble ...

Shoot that is bad news. But Jesse gets his chance now he has to take it by the wobbly things LOL. He has been playing very well in the Twos. That will mean no experienced ruckman in the Twos. I hope he soars cos he is playing pretty good footy and he is taking some speckies as well.

Senior Player
    Ok Jess. Here's your big chance.

Really happy about Jesse getting another chance. I hope he grabs his opportunity. Why am I optimistic about this?

Well, we loose plenty around the ground in the ruck...but we gain a more natural forward.

Time to really crash the packs Jesse. Show Adelaide what they missed out on....Here's hoping anyway.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alison.z View Post
    Mumford a definite out with groin trouble ...
    Swans lose Mumford for Hawks clash - AFL - Sportal Australia

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast