Thread: Wanted please: GA tickets for swans dockers

Wanted please: GA tickets for swans dockers

G'day all. I know I'm going out on a bit of a limb here... But does anyone know of any spare general admission tix for this Saturday's blockbuster swans v dockers game. I'm a dockers fan looking for up to three tix so we can join some swans mates (who already have tickets). Happy to make payment in a manner of your convenience.

You're probably thinking "why would I help those purple goons?" But just think of the fun you'll have reminding us that we have no ruckman or big foward targets Please pm me here or txt 0411 354 002.

ps maybe we could borrow KT until sandy is back?

Cheers
    Dan
    Last edited by docker_dan; 15th May 2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Grammar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by docker_dan View Post
    G'day all. I know I'm going out on a bit of a limb here... But does anyone know of any spare general admission tix for this Saturday's blockbuster swans v dockers game. I'm a dockers fan looking for up to three tix so we can join some swans mates (who already have tickets). Happy to make payment in a manner of your convenience.

You're probably thinking "why would I help those purple goons?" But just think of the fun you'll have reminding us that we have no ruckman or big foward targets Please pm me here txt 0411 354 002.

ps maybe we could borrow KT until sandy is back?

Cheers
    Dan
    You an borrow KT for 4 weeks if you like!!

Sorry. I don't have tickets to offer you but I think your chances would be enhanced if you could colourfully describe why Hayden Ballantyne is such a knob.

Happy and I know it
    Surely they are available through Ticketek? I can't imagine that this game would be a sellout?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    GA is sold out as it is for the Essendon game as wellOne possible option is buy a bronze ticket, same price as GA I think and then work your way to the GA section

Happy and I know it
    GA sold out for Freo game! I am astonished. That's fantastic.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Freo do play an attractive brand of footy. What with the chance of seeing Hobbit Ballantyne being punched in the nuts. It's very popular with all ages. No surprises it's a (GA) sellout.

It's BS to be honest. I can almost guarantee there will be masses of seats vacant in the GA area. I fully realise they have a balancing act because Red Zone members use the area and the club can never be sure how many will turn up, but I have no doubt they 'sell out' the cheaper GA areas so they can sell the outrageously priced (compared to Melb prices) seats in gold and platinum.

In reality, they just cost themselves money as I'm sure a lot of people give it a miss rather than fork out the extra money.

I'd be very surprised if GA tickets don't suddenly become available again after they have moved some of the higher priced tickets.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Wanted please: GA tickets for swans dockers

Yeah when GA sells out early, seats they had initially put aside as premium all of a sudden become second release GA. obviously none of the platinum comes up but more GA does become available.

Now it turns out I have two spare GA tix. We ended purchasing a block together somewhere else. Anybody need two GA tix?

My nephew tonight got the last kids' GA ticket (then came up and sat in god's country, top deck, brewongle).

There were plenty of spare seats around us... but they were "gold" tickets. Quite a few noisy dockers fans (my brother included). (Don't worry, his son is one of us - that's the main thing.)

Oh well, at least there's not a family feud now.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.