Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell to debut

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I assume you mean midfielders here? If so, why included Morton? I can see your point of having too many striclty "outside midfielders" but seeing we have a few that can be both in and out (Hanners, Jack, Macca) surely two strictly outside midefielders isn't too many? But then again I don't think changing just one footballer should make a big difference to the team, (with a couple of obvious exceptions eg: Jetta circa 2012) as last week showed.
    Speaking of Rogue, have you had any Rogue beers?
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Tim Schmidt once collected mid 60s possessions in NEAFL. Great news though. Hope they start him and don't make him Sub

just to qualify

Lambie i realise in ressies is being made to play an inside type midfield role which is imperative for his development

I just think against a team like the Bombers on a small ground like the SCG it is made for more ready inside midfielders

Lambie is getting there and hell i could be so wrong and Lambie and Tom and Jetta all play

I included Morton in the outside players as in he doesnt rotate thru the midfield but the other guys can play midfield and upfront in their rotation
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

Next big Thing

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Still only 2nd best in the official results. Xavier must have had one hell of a game at fullback
    Very Good point. 56 disposals and still not BOG. I understand he got 50 the week before and was also not BOG. Now I am getting excited as to how good this Xavier Richards is???

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    just to qualify

Lambie i realise in ressies is being made to play an inside type midfield role which is imperative for his development

I just think against a team like the Bombers on a small ground like the SCG it is made for more ready inside midfielders

Lambie is getting there and hell i could be so wrong and Lambie and Tom and Jetta all play

I included Morton in the outside players as in he doesnt rotate thru the midfield but the other guys can play midfield and upfront in their rotation
    Did anyone hear Garry Lyons on the footy show tonight?? He said he spoke to Dan Hannebery and he told him that Tom Mitchell has the best hands he has ever seen??? Wow what a wrap. I thought guys like McVeigh, Jack, Kennedy,Goodes were pretty good with their hands. I am definitely not missing Saturdays game. I hope he is not the sub.

the first time I saw Tommy hand pass on the high lights video he so reminded me of Diesel with that slow mo looping long left handed hand pass

Tommy appeared to have so much time to pick his target
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Regular in the Side
    I expect this will be the biggest debut for the Swans since Jessie White.

Can't wait!

I mean, @@@@ me - 52 touches....sorry not enough. Next week 56.

OK - let's see if you can play a role.

I love the Swans and I think the best intro to Senior footy is via the vest, but I hope he starts. No one is going to mope. When was the last time Everitt, or anyone picked up 56 touches in the 2's???
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Must say I feel sorry for Lamb.

I would have dropped someone else before him and given him a full game.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Full games for all!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM MITCHELL!

best of luck for your debut

After the idiocy of the events this week it's nice to see a good news story. Tommy isn't a young gun he's a full on howitzer.

Never seen a player this young have the footy smarts that this kid has. Can't help keep finding the ball and then uses it so well it's scary. As long as his body cooperates we are going get many years of enjoyment watching him play. This is as excited as I've been about a youngster at the Swans.

No pressure though Tommy.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast