Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    Is there any footage of him anywhere ?
    HP
    Full replay of his 52-possession game

NEAFL Eastern Round 8 - Sydney Swans v Queanbeyan TIgers - YouTube

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    And here I am sitting in a resort on Lanta island in Thailand not able to watch the game because they dont get the Australia Channel and I am going to miss the debut of the greatest messiah since Paul Roos. I guess I will just have to suck it up, tune into the AFL website for a kick by kick summary and hoe into a few more Changs on my Pat Malone. Such is life.
    Same here but in London - replace balmy tropics with 13C and cloudy.... Might have to try to find a place that will be playing the game - I'm sure there are pubs etc in London that show a bit of AFL?

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Same here but in London - replace balmy tropics with 13C and cloudy.... Might have to try to find a place that will be playing the game - I'm sure there are pubs etc in London that show a bit of AFL?
    Yes there are. Google will know.

Hey Nico, if you really want to watch the debut of the Messiah you can get one-off subscription to AFL TV . I think it's $20 (about 6 Changs??)
    Watch Live AFLTV - Stream AFL Live at AFLTV

You can also get a free radio feed off the AFL site and listen to Luffie.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    White looks like a FF in this game!?!
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

does anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    White looks like a FF in this game!?!
    Does anyone know a good hypnotist?? Just Hypnotise Jesse White to believe he is playing NEAFL and not AFL and he will probable bag six goals a game.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Yes there are. Google will know.
    Hey Nico, if you really want to watch the debut of the Messiah you can get one-off subscription to AFL TV . I think it's $20 (about 6 Changs??)
    Watch Live AFLTV - Stream AFL Live at AFLTV
    My mum's in Singapore for the week and bought a week's subscription to that site to check it out. I'm just not sure what her relatives will make of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Does anyone know a good hypnotist?? Just Hypnotise Jesse White to believe he is playing NEAFL and not AFL and he will probable bag six goals a game.
    Only if the hypnotist does the same to his opponents.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Just finished watching the full replay and I must say that the excitement is building! I was not only impressed by Tom's hands but his hardness and will to tackle and apply pressure was a real highlight. He is a typical swans player and will fit right in to replace Jude and ROK etc. He wasted a few long kicks but hey nobody's perfect, his tank must be huge and will no doubt only get better as he gets to so many contests. Can't wait to see the natural improvement over the years and something tells me he's going to be one that's going to have an opposition player or 2 hanging off him wherever he goes! I must also say that Jed looked impressive as well as did a lot of our other young players coming through. What else can you say about Jesse! 10 goals and absolutely dominant, if he could bring that form in the seniors nobody would even be talking about Tippett! Oh well, here's hoping he gets another chance in the future! Bring on the Bombers and Tom's debut!

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    I'm wondering if they'd ask him to play on Jobe Watson?
    No they wouldn't simply because Watson is so tall and Mitchell is not. I would suggest that Watson and Joey will go at it. If not then Birdie will get Watson and Howlett will get Joey. Mitchell would be the perfect match for a Zaharakis and he would beat him in close and shut him down while being very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    And here I am sitting in a resort on Lanta island in Thailand not able to watch the game because they dont get the Australia Channel and I am going to miss the debut of the greatest messiah since Paul Roos. I guess I will just have to suck it up, tune into the AFL website for a kick by kick summary and hoe into a few more Changs on my Pat Malone. Such is life.
    If you are O/S you can get the game live on the AFL website by signing up to the O/S app. Go to Video and find the 'Watch Live O/S' click on it and register and off you go. You can watch the whole match.

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    The Aussie Theme pubs will show game. But you can also get the game on line at AFL.com by signing up to the O/S Live Cast. Simply go to Video on the AFL website. Click 'Watch Live Overseas' and register and you are away and watching out boys live anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Just finished watching the full replay and I must say that the excitement is building! I was not only impressed by Tom's hands but his hardness and will to tackle and apply pressure was a real highlight. He is a typical swans player and will fit right in to replace Jude and ROK etc. He wasted a few long kicks but hey nobody's perfect, his tank must be huge and will no doubt only get better as he gets to so many contests. Can't wait to see the natural improvement over the years and something tells me he's going to be one that's going to have an opposition player or 2 hanging off him wherever he goes! I must also say that Jed looked impressive as well as did a lot of our other young players coming through. What else can you say about Jesse! 10 goals and absolutely dominant, if he could bring that form in the seniors nobody would even be talking about Tippett! Oh well, here's hoping he gets another chance in the future! Bring on the Bombers and Tom's debut!
    his hands are the best of any [player I have ever seen. Lukie comes close, they are two peas in a pod those two. But the difference is the amount of time he seems to have and his ability to construct from nothing. Lukie is really good at evasion and handball in a stressful and impossible situation. Mitchell will get out of those situations and set up several times in a passage. Always knows where to move for the next point in the play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast