Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 10 VS Essendon

Good hard work from the bombers results in another goal - if they have to work that hard for each one it will will be a tough night for the bombers.

Looking in control when it matters, but I can still see this game going either way!! Tense one to watch so far

Tom 7 poss 2 marks and a behind in about half a qtr playing half forward! not a bad start!

Half time wet game and still anyone game. That Michael fire of a had pass in the qrt he remind me so much of Greg William it's not funny. its a good thing we see him play for more then one qrt. Michaels very good for a first timer and hes hand stills are very good in the wet.

Poor Walsh ... no one seems that worries to see him injured, just happy to see Mitchell get more time on the ground

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swans View Post
    Half time wet game and still anyone game. That Michael fire of a had pass in the qrt he remind me so much of Greg William it's not funny. its a good thing we see him play for more then one qrt. Michaels very good for a first timer and hes hand stills are very good in the wet.
    Go Michael!!
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

If I wasn't a swans fan Paul Roos would be unbearable ... his Swans praise is neverending

micheal. one goal and 2 assists and that hand pass to goodes and goal. his a keeper. looks like we founded that missing centre player we needed. now keep him in team next week.

we hope to get over the line. very much a wet weather game.
    Last edited by swans; 1st June 2013 at 08:08 PM.

We were missing a centre player? I thought our midfield was looking ok these days. That said, haven't seen a first game this good for a long time.

looks like we are home. great game

Remember when many here used the term...McHack?....

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think we're a pretty good chance at making the Grand Final this year, and we'll give it a fair shake. Save your money, people.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast