Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paul Roos commentating our games

I just do not like his constant talking over the current action with something about what happened at some other stage or some other game. Its like Malcolm Blight all over again. I really enjoy listening to the exchange of pace and syntax with Rooshoooto (sic) and Dunstall because these two enjoy the game itself and I don't feel like I am being lectured at. He doesn't have a grasp of the sense of occasion and cut his comments to size. Will always respect Roos as a coach and player, but ..... no.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I don't care what Roosy does. I still thank The Lord above that we never hired that goose Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    I don't care what Roosy does. I still thank The Lord above that we never hired that goose Wallace.
    Amen to that.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    And all the people said Amen.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234