Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 11 v Crows.

Wow was Jetta just ommited?Surely there must be some sort of niggle for him to be out,so theyve replaced pace with pace i guess.

Wow! Is Jets injured or dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Wow! Is Jets injured or dropped?
    Calf soreness it says on the AFL site

I think Jettas got a calf complaint?
    Def not dropped anyway.

Here's hoping Brandon Jack has a great one. I would have liked Lamb to get another opportunity but maybe they want him getting a full game in the ressies, whilst the younger Jack will probly be sub?

Ah.... the old shin soreness!

Senior Player
    Jets didnt appear on the track at all on Tuesday...club says he didn't train today either..hopefully back after the bye..

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Go big Jesse. Prove 'em wrong,

Veterans List
    Brandon is the sling shot. Jetts went off just after his deft tap to McGlynn IIRC. Will be genuinely missed. I suspect one of the talls will be sub. I would suggest Mitchell is in for good baring injury. Can't wait to see him on the big grounds. How could anyone even query if Jetts was dropped. Strewth, the man's a superstar. Have found a sports bar on Phi Phi Island that has the game so I am forced to stay yet another day. Cold in Melbourne I hear. Glorious sunny day here about 35 and little humidity. Another Tiger beer coming up. Cheers.
    Last edited by Nico; 6th June 2013 at 08:06 PM.

Geez this is certainly a danger game IMO.

Although there without Walker and Tippett, we have no Reid, Jetta, Mattner, Shaw, LRT, AJ. If we can beat Adelaide on their home turf this will be one of the wins of the season considering how many we have out. Good luck to BJ! 2 Jack's in the same team, very exciting.
    LRT. Lord Roberts-Thompson. He may look like the Munster, but looks can be deceiving.

2012 Bloods Premiers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Brandon is the sling shot. Jetts went off just after his deft tap to McGlynn IIRC. Will be genuinely missed. I suspect one of the talls will be sub. I would suggest Mitchell is in for good baring injury. Can't wait to see him on the big grounds. How could anyone even query if Jetts was dropped. Strewth, the man's a superstar. Have found a sports bar on Phi Phi Island that has the game so I am forced to stay yet another day. Cold in Melbourne I hear. Glorious sunny day here about 35 and little humidity. Another Tiger beer coming up. Cheers.
    bzzzzshhhzzbzzzzshhhh.
    You're breaking up!!

Great news for young Jack.
    Speedster for speedster.
    Tall for Tall.

I'm guessing Morton for Sub. Might show a bit of X factor.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Start BJ as the sub, bring him on for a tall (prob. White) just before 3 quarter time and tell him to run hard and chase down those Adelaide defenders.

Senior Player
    Towers is an emergency this week - one step closer to a debut. On debuts, BJ will be the fourth player we've blooded (pun intended) this year. Good job by all those boys cracking into a premiership side!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast