Thread: Team

Team

So whos coming in and going out???....with LRT,Tippet,Reid????
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Tippett in for Mumford (cheekbone fracture). They won't change anything else. LRT, Shaw & Reid won't come up even with the bye.

Jetta will come back in for B Jack

If Mummy is out then Tippett for Mummy

If Reid is back then the unlucky White will make way for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

On the Rookie List
    As I've said earlier, I think there's a chance that LRT and Shaw won't be back at all, if the selection panel pick on form and fitness and not past reputation. There may not be enough time to get them elite match fit, then run them into good form and then slot in seamlessly as though they never left - all at the expense of players with elite fitness and well-drilled gameplan knowledge that are proving themselves every week and we know can do the job. When would we be experimenting with the line-up? When we play Collingwood, Hawthorn and Geelong again to secure our top 4 finish? Or are we going to experiment with underdone players in the finals? I know it sounds controversial but depending on how much longer those two are out, I wouldn't at all be assuming that they'll definitely be back at all costs. Remember Horse said that Morton would've been ahead of MCGlynn anyway even if McGlynn pulled up from injury prior to the GF, obviously for this same reason.

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assuming all fit, Reid, Tippett, Mumford, Pyke and LRT poses an interesting problem.
    Our formulae for recent years has included 2 ruckmen and I'd stick with it (Mumford and Pyke).
    LRT's efforts in finals you can't ignore and his flexibility puts him in.
    I'd play Tippett up forward and probably have Reid roam between attack and defence depending on matchups and team balance. Tippett can be used like this as a backup however I believe his maturity and size are more suited inside forward 50. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post

Agree.

We're not going to make wholesale changes after the last 3 wins.

All these injuries are going to be blessings in disguise or not even disguise given the games Rampe, Mitchell and B.Jack are getting under their belt. Last year, whenever he got a chance Everitt was great and he's taken a step up this year.

I'm sure Ernie is right.

Breaking: ABC 24 Hours news last night reported that Jesse's performance form against the Crows showed why they were so keen to recruit him.

Where's the ROFLMAO icon when you need it?
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

On the veteran's list
    Throwing Reid's name into the tall alternatives is a bit of a furphy. Like Goodes, Reid is super quick and good on the ground and has a big tank. He should be regarded as a six-footer who happens to be six five!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.