Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanneberry's on the footy show

Quote Originally Posted by swanwolf View Post
    Newman seemed rather smitten with young Daniel. Crawf looked more than a bit jealous!

Thank heavens Hanners wasn't pumped full of Ritalin like for the Grand Final Recall.
    The Melbourne media are in love with Hannebery, so no surprise re Newman. I bet it was a boyhood dream come true for Dan, so good to hear he did well. I couldn't bring myself to watch that show, even to see a Swan on there.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

It was pretty awful to watch, very base low brow humour. Wish they'd just play the interview they couldn't earlier.

Pushing for Selection poundpuppy's Avatar
    That's going to be on the Sunday Footy Show ... held over from last week because they ran out of time.
    Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
    And if there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went!

www.paws.com.au

Senior Player
    Which interview is that?

A Hanners interview from last Sunday that they ran out of time for. It's with Damien Barrett

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    A Hanners interview from last Sunday that they ran out of time for. It's with Damien Barrett
    Thanks

I watched it for an hour, apart from Hanners it was worse than I expected, the humour would have been suitable for my 6yr old grand-son. I was very impressed with Hanners, he presented very well.
    Is The Sunday Footy show mentioned above, shown in NSW?

Quote Originally Posted by sidswan View Post
    I watched it for an hour, apart from Hanners it was worse than I expected, the humour would have been suitable for my 6yr old grand-son. I was very impressed with Hanners, he presented very well.
    Is The Sunday Footy show mentioned above, shown in NSW?
    nope. we get stuck with endless rugby league shows. or game day on 7mate

Pushing for Selection poundpuppy's Avatar
    If Channel 9 can give us Footy Classified at midnight on Gem I don't see why they can't do the same with the Sunday Footy Show ..
    Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
    And if there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went!

www.paws.com.au

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy View Post
    If Channel 9 can give us Footy Classified at midnight on Gem I don't see why they can't do the same with the Sunday Footy Show ..
    Agreed. I usually record Footy Classified and watch it the next day. Always wondered why they don't do the same with their Sunday AFL programme. You can watch parts of their AFL programmes online......Wide World of Sports - Video
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12