Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 14 v Carlton

Changes Round 14 v Carlton

May as well get started on this one.

Out :
    Armstrong....IMO he's a dud, weak around the ball, and plays dinky, flim flam footy.
    Goodes....His knee looks a worry

In :
    Jetta (Hopefully)
    Reid (hopefully)

Everitt if fit, not sure who for but he's been looking really good as a back pocket defender.
    Morton is under pressure to hold his spot.

I'd like to see Lamb get a full game
    Bolton as sub
    Last edited by ernie koala; 22nd June 2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Agreed with Armstrong out, he's just not looking like he's going to improve.
    We missed Jetta's speed heaps hopefully him and Reid can come back.
    Morton under serious pressure, we need more speed in the forward line so maybe little Jack?
    Everitt could also come in, has impressed me aswell.

Still can't believe we lost to that trash.

These threads are normally quite interesting but surely we are left with basically no options thanks to all the injuries?

On the veteran's list
    Longmire not sure about Goodes but says he doubts if Reid or Jetta will play.

Without trying to make any outrageous calls due to the disappointment of todays effort, match committee really need to consider leaving Armstrong in Adelaide, the bloke was a dead set liability out there today. Conditions aside I don't think he showed anything that indicates he will be a regular part of the team going forward.

Hopefully Everett will be good to return against the blues

Fingers crossed its not wet.

Veterans List
    Armstrong out. Got caught on the wrong side of his opponent all game.
    White .....gorn.
    Parker is on the edge for mine. Saw his game as lazy and lacking a tank.

Blog Entries
    Morton is pretty soft around the contests too.
    I was surprised to see that in our last few forward forays today, McGlynn was the only one at home. No White, Tippett or Morton to help out

Carlton will tear us apart if we play like that again.

well, most of the guys played @@@@, but the definite out is armstrong. he was bloody useless. its disappointing cos he looked alright last year, but has been crap this year. but its hard to pick another out cos most of the guys had a shocker. morton didnt impress one bit so i reckon swap him out for lamb who needs a full game so we can really see what he's got. the talls were particularly poor also. white and pyke were barely seen, but they're all we got so they will have to stay. tippett played his first game so he is completely innocent. grundy and richards both played their worst games of the past two seasons. but overall, i cant see many changes for next week unless we get some players back from injury. jetta was sorely missed. every good team has a shocker tho at some stage, so the guys should hopefully bounce back next week. bring on carlton!!

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Maybe The Crows were more trashy, and Port are the stronger unit ATM.

Armstrong is a total dud.

White isn't much better. Tough day for forwards but he won't get a game when Mummy and Reid are fit.

Gee I really reckon we missed Mummy. Said the same when the Hawks flogged us. Really love the Pyke/Mummy combo.

Blog Entries
    Mumford has played in 1 loss and 1 draw this year. All others are wins. Win rate 85%
    We haven't lost a game with Everitt playing this year. Win rate of 93% (He played in the draw)

Last year it was the very similar.
    Everitt had 83% win rate in 2012, only 2 losses from 12 games.
    Mumford had 82% win rate in 2012, only 3 losses from 17 games.
    The players that played every game last year had a win rate of 76%, 6 losses from 25 games.

I was really hoping that White would follow up with a good game. It was a difficult day for key forwards and Port's defenders were solid. Unless we are prepared to use Tippett in the ruck next week, I imagine White will have to play another game. I think it was a team loss more than any particular poor performances. Grundy's bad handball in the 4th slammed the door on us.

I'd like to see Lamb get a full game next week. But we probably won't know who's playing until we get the injury report. The ressies thread said Towers played well today.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast