Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today.....Goodsey

Senior Player
    Sounds like yesterday's rumour tat O'Keefe was out and Membrey in - no substance

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Hey Primmy.....Did you like to run a stick over an ants nest when you were a kid?
    No, not really, well, no. OK, its full moon, and I believed someone else's phone call. Delete delete delete
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Starting to require medication for the rumours on here

I rarely post here but Primmy needs to be given some slack. The press conference was reported by the Melbourne media today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lad View Post
    I rarely post here but Primmy needs to be given some slack. The press conference was reported by the Melbourne media today.
    Melbourne media?
    They love some good scuttlebutt.
    Wasn't SEN was it?

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Hey Primmy.....Did you like to run a stick over an ants nest when you were a kid?
    No, why would you waste a stick when you could just run the kid.

News announcement is that Goodes has two knees. One has become demonicly psychopathic and wants to end his career. The other has taken the challenge to fight good over evil. It will continue even if he does run in circles from now on.

Roos has offered his demon exorcism skills. All will be good for the weekend.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Thank you Laddie!! Gentleman indeed, (not like some I could name).....and it was a super moon after all!!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Regular in the Side
    100% true- I finally cut Membrey from the team fantasy! Not sure how I will feel if rumours of his debut are confirmed.

Senior Player
    Goodsey has seemed chipper on Twitter over the last 24 hours, cheering Ash McGrath's match-winner (https://twitter.com/adamroy37/status/348730798406508544) and advertising a Telstra cross-promotion (https://twitter.com/adamroy37/status/348936950226497536).

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly View Post
    Goodsey has seemed chipper on Twitter over the last 24 hours, cheering Ash McGrath's match-winner (Twitter / adamroy37: Ash McGrath go brother u got this) and advertising a Telstra cross-promotion (Twitter / adamroy37: Would you like me to come and ...).
    He's chipper because the weight is off his shoulders now having informed his teammates of his decision to retire. Clearly.

Senior Player
    I have my eulogy ready ....just in case....

Veterans List
    I heard on the radio this morning that Goodes would receive the results of the scans at midday and that the club was confident the results would be positive and that he would probably miss 1-2 weeks. (Ok so I heard this on SEN but let's hope this is true!)

We really have had a bad run with injuries!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast