Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rampe (the Great Dane)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Yes or No

Best FB in the Comp ?

Defensively he dominates his opponent week in week out

Then his counter attack is absolutely elite this year

His intensity and leadership has been on the razors edge ie 110% every week..... but so so willing and his backline is shaping up better and better for a new mob
    Elite player who I hope can play at this level for another 3 or so years - late starter- is he 29?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Yes or No

Best FB in the Comp ?

Defensively he dominates his opponent week in week out

Then his counter attack is absolutely elite this year

His intensity and leadership has been on the razors edge ie 110% every week..... but so so willing and his backline is shaping up better and better for a new mob
    Biased upon but yes I would agree he is one of the best defenders in the league and criminally underrated . Should be first picked in the AA backline this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Best moustache and robe in the comp too.

Great title for this thread btw. He's very rarely beaten and can play on virtually everyone. Reckon Jaidyn Stephenson got hold of him when we played Collingwood. Is there a more versatile defender than RTG?

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Biased upon but yes I would agree he is one of the best defenders in the league and criminally underrated . Should be first picked in the AA backline this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. If he was in a Melbourne based team he might be considered the best defender in the league. Maybe I have Swans-tinted glasses on but bar Rance I think he may be the best defender going around

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345