No doubt our injuries caught up with us on the weekend, well that and structures.
It sounds surprising but we missed Everitt, he's been good at half back/ wing.
Shaw to return soon?
LRT to return soon?
Reid and Jetts return soon?
Gary Rohan could be a great return just before finals, I've got my hopes up high for him, I think he'll add some damaging pace and teams won't know who to stop, Rohan or Jett's!
Mumford another couple of weeks!
And Goodes hopefully just the one week! Although I think it may be longer.

We choked in the structures last week, we went in too tall and that showed, the only tall that was playing good in the wet - Adam Goodes - got subbed off which I don't think was the plan.
We didn't trust our defenders and flooded back, which isn't bad but once we got the ball, we kicked it straight to them and it came back. I was hoping with White and Tippet atleast one of them with a small forward or two would stay in the forward line so we had options, unfortunately this didn't happen. We went in too tall and didn't have enough speed, we missed Jetta heaps, even Brandon Jack would've been good for the speed.

Morton doesn't look like he'll keep his spot.
After last week, sadly neither will White - even though it was wet and didn't favor talls.
Bring in Membrey for Morton - I noticed he was an emergency which usually leads to a game soon.
When Reid returns he'll take White's spot and Tippet will play second ruck until Mumford is back, which will help Tippet with match fitness.