Thread: I think I'm on to something

I think I'm on to something

Miami Heat won the finals last year, then the Swans won, the Miami Heat then repeated and won this years finals, if history repeats, then so do we (touch wood) Miami also won the finals in 06 and we were a couple of crack pipes away from winning that year.

Both teams are Red and White as well.
    Lebron James is a 2 time champion 4 time MVP and 2 time finals MVP.
    Adam Goodes is a 2 time champion, 4 time all Australian and 2 time brownlow medalist.
    Both also got Rookie of the year and Rising Star.

And this is what you think of when you're life revolves around watching AFL and NBA.

i think we are a much better team with Tippett and Mitchell as long as we most back from injury

I still believe without LRT, Shaw, Jetta and AJ we would be in trouble come a GF just purely from a match up perspective. LRT certainly crashed the contests in that last qtr and made sure the Hawks had minimal easy shots on goal from the Hawks talls.

Jetts enabled sling shot footy to happen when needed in the finals series........we are struggling to do that effectively now in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. Shaw and AJ ensured that our defensive matchups were very difficult for the opposition.

Rampe - more then competent debut season up so far

Mitchell - outstanding and truly ensures that near the end of 2013 season if Jude or ROK started to age a little we are absolutely fine with Tommy playing against key players

White - on the improve

Andrejs - would be happy if he was in our 22 in a final series given AJ and LRT injured for now and no AJ for a final series

Lambie - dangerous and extremely skillfull and now depth if needed

Brandon Jack - could still cause problems in a 4th qtr if needed to come on a spark some attack.......will be interesting
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"