Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sydney v Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by Bazman View Post
    Digressing just a little, what great support turned out today Ok it was only 26k but it was more a Swan crowd than the demons.
    When you only get 4 games a season to watch you'll turn out for anything!

Veteran Site Admin
    Jack makes inroads on Ablett - SYDNEYSWANS.com.au

Fairly unusual split of voting in the coaches' award for this game. The only possible combination of votes to give this overall score profile is that JPK was adjudged BOG by one of the coaches and not in the top 5 by the other coach.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

Fairly unusual split of voting in the coaches' award for this game. The only possible combination of votes to give this overall score profile is that JPK was adjudged BOG by one of the coaches and not in the top 5 by the other coach.
    i think it would be very amusing if Kizza won the Brownlow. After all the people from Mexico still regard him as a RL convert who is still learning the game. you'd think they may have learned by now.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

I thought Kizza was hands down the BOG.

What was odd was seeing JPK's stats - of a total of 33 possessions, only 4 were kicks and 29 were handballs. I don't remember seeing such a lopsided count. I know he does a great job inside, but I would like to see him freed up a bit, at least to a point where he could kick it a few more times. (Only a tiny criticism though - he's still doing a great job)....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I thought Kizza was hands down the BOG.

What was odd was seeing JPK's stats - of a total of 33 possessions, only 4 were kicks and 29 were handballs. I don't remember seeing such a lopsided count. I know he does a great job inside, but I would like to see him freed up a bit, at least to a point where he could kick it a few more times. (Only a tiny criticism though - he's still doing a great job)....
    And 20 Contested Possessions

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    Are the commentators planning on asking Tippett on a date?
    The discussion over his tight shirt is a bit too enthusiastic
    New nickname perhaps?? "Tight Tee Tippo"????
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213