Thread: Sydney Swans Fight Club

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Sydney Swans Fight Club

Sydney Swans fight club: video

The first rule of fight club is to talk about it.

Bring on another global economic meltdown and we should be good to replace the ball game with a few lions.

i remember my first game in Snrs as a 19yr old (against Pennant Hills) a guy in back play just leant over when I was getting off the ground (not looking) and he smashed me with a short right straight on the nose.

blood went every where.......eyes watered and I thought you @@@@@.......that aint ever happening again

we only did boxing once every few weeks at training but I went and did it weekly and it made sure that no matter how many pricks you play who play dirty you could comfortably defend yourself and not be intimidated by the old thugs

i think it is a great thing that the Swans have been doing now for a decade.

fitness and confidence to defend yourself in rugged situations
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    i remember my first game in Snrs as a 19yr old (against Pennant Hills) a guy in back play just leant over when I was getting off the ground (not looking) and he smashed me with a short right straight on the nose.

blood went every where.......eyes watered and I thought you @@@@@.......that aint ever happening again

we only did boxing once every few weeks at training but I went and did it weekly and it made sure that no matter how many pricks you play who play dirty you could comfortably defend yourself and not be intimidated by the old thugs

i think it is a great thing that the Swans have been doing now for a decade.

fitness and confidence to defend yourself in rugged situations
    I take offense - we never did that sort of thing! I remember playing against Western Suburbs and went in for the ball only to have the fist of Stan Magro (Collingwood) smash my nose across my face. Sometimes boxing isnt what is required, it is awareness of the older buggers.