Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Swans v GWS game day

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Oh, I dunno, that point from the goalsquare hitting the post on the run with not much pressure will likely get some replays
    Will get a Dunstall spray on After the Bounce

Senior Player
    I doubt "bomb it long to a tall"+"crumb if he spills it" will work all the time , but it did today!

Malceski , one HTB FA aside , was terrific. McVeigh will soon attract a hard tag.Birdman had a fine 100th . Can't read too much into crushing GWS , but Android and Jesse were pretty decent. Hanners took time to get going , but was good once he did. Rampe was composed in another solid game. Mitchell - is this REALLY his first season ?!?
    Jubba's best game for a few weeks ? I think so - he deserved his goal as reward for doing his share of (probably unheralded) "dirty work".
    BJ played with all the energy of a puppy - and the composure of a puppy , too ! But no matter - he will be a very good player.

I hope Benny is ok - he looked set for a very big day.

Bit worried about Reg - even Teddy , too. They will need to lift by next week.

It would have been nice to kick a few more goals and a few less points.Still , our biggest victory (and GWS 2nd-biggest loss) of the season and I'm quite happy - not too much downside for us this week.

Poor crowd of only 21k.

Senata ohalpin would have to be the laziest footballer ive ever seen. No second efforts at all. I felt sorry for the giants

good win but was expected...Tippet u need kicking practice

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.afl.com.au/ladder
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Everyone was impressive today bar brandon jack who seemed a bit off the pace all game, but absolutely fantastic win!! Hope the injury with McGlynn isnt too serious, he looked pretty relaxed on the bench.

The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

27 behinds.
    Really?

Should have beat them by 300.

Other than that... great game.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the highest percentage too.
    Damn you Fweo and Essendon. You both should have lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Love watching Sheeds cry.
    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Poor crowd of only 21k.
    Terrible.

The market is speaking...
    -

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Probably the most one sided match I have attended (in front of the Melbourne game last year). It was great if you were a Swans fan, Melcho continued his AA form, McVeigh used the ball well as always, Hanners got off the leash after his minder in Scully was subbed off, Mitchell continues to be the accumulator and Pyke's contested marking was on display once again, the midfield do need to lower their eyes when looking for targets inside forward 50, not that it mattered today though with so much of the play in our forward half!

However, today wasn't so great for Sydneysiders wanting to see competitive games of AFL in Sydney. I enjoyed the goal fest but it was a stark reminder of how far GWS have to go still.

I remember looking at Mitchell's stats in the middle of the 3rd quarter and he had only 7 disposals then in the final quarter he unleashed the wrath on GWS and finished with 23!

Regarding the behinds - we hit the posts so many damn times today, it's as if we filled up our quota in this game alone.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    It looked a lot healthier than 21k. But when one team only attracts 5 people...
    HP

If they've got 12,000 members, where were they?
    I swear I only saw five.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast