Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 17 - West Coast

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    What about Morton?
    My first thoughts, too. Luck's a misfortune!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

it appears highly unlikely Towers, Lambie and Brandon would be in the 22 in 2013 ----- but Imagine the speed and the Eagles matching up on three speedy lads up front !!

I would to see Towers play up front though as he is ready to rock !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    I would to see Towers play up front though as he is ready to rock !
    Last week was probably his best game in the 2's especially as we were getting hosed, but he didn't exactly dominate. However the cupboard's looking pretty bare . . .

While playing Mummy, Pyke, Tippet and Jessie didn't hurt us last week against the Midgets. This week on the wide expanses of Subiaco I am seriously concerned about being top heavy up forward.
    But I'm glad to hear Ugg's report that two of our quickest in Towers and Cunningham are flying to Perth, it may help.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

I'm really worried about this one, i'm even thinking about having a few bob on WC to ease the pain just in case we lose. We are really "Testing our depth" now. I hope Harry gets a game though.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    I'm really worried about this one, i'm even thinking about having a few bob on WC to ease the pain just in case we lose. We are really "Testing our depth" now. I hope Harry gets a game though.
    I agree, they have some good in's, and a potent forward line. And they have been playing a lot better of late.

When I see the entire panel of 'league teams' tip the Swans, with no hesitation, then I get really worried.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    This the team that monstered Adelaide:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374205640.167999.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374205651.600986.jpg

The only change (unless Horse wants to make more) is Goodes for Tippett. As long as our lads turn up to play, we should take this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I agree, they have some good in's, and a potent forward line. And they have been playing a lot better of late.

When I see the entire panel of 'league teams' tip the Swans, with no hesitation, then I get really worried.
    Sportal tipped WCE if that makes you feel better

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, other change is McGlynn for Lamb. Still a cracking team with the potential to beat the best.

My worry is how our back 2 ...Richards and Grundy V Kennedy and Darling

We'll need plenty of pressure up the ground, and support when the ball goes into our 50.

And another really interesting match up is the rucks.... Pyke and Mumford V Natanui and Cox...should be a great duel.

Hopefully we'll win the midfield battle and go from there....But this game is no certainty.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    My worry is how our back 2 ...Richards and Grundy V Kennedy and Darling

We'll need plenty of pressure up the ground, and support when the ball goes into our 50.

And another really interesting match up is the rucks.... Pyke and Mumford V Natanui and Cox...should be a great duel.

Hopefully we'll win the midfield battle and go from there....But this game is no certainty.
    I think Everitt will get Darling as he is not that tall. Reg will mind either NicNat or Cox, Teddy will get Kennedy and as I say Everitt on Darling.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I think Everitt will get Darling as he is not that tall. Reg will mind either NicNat or Cox, Teddy will get Kennedy and as I say Everitt on Darling.
    Yeah, that sounds better. Everitt has really found his game as a back pocket.

Hopefully he can hurt Darling the other way with his run and booming right foot.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    What about LeCras? Rampe on him? I have a lot of respect for LeCras skills. Tends to get his hands on the ball a lot and use it well and usually is good for a goal or two without really being noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Matimbo View Post
    What about LeCras? Rampe on him? I have a lot of respect for LeCras skills. Tends to get his hands on the ball a lot and use it well and usually is good for a goal or two without really being noticed.
    I would guess that Smooch takes LeCras and Rampe takes Hill.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast