Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Team for Round 18 v Richmond: Rohan 'in the mix'

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    I hate Armstrong's hairstyle. I think this is his problem. He needs to shave his head to a number 2 or 3, do some MMA over the offseason and prepare to be a Blood.
    His facial hair is a bit too stylised too. More work for him in the offseason....

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    His facial hair is a bit too stylised too. More work for him in the offseason....
    well i love the three musketeers look - i can see him swashbuckling across battlements sword in one hand girl in the other...

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Armstrong is contracted for next year so unless we trade him, or come to some sort of early termination for his contract I expect him to be at the club next year.
    I agree, as a contracted player he will most probably be on the list next season, my speculation was more about the coach's plans for him. Sadly Cloggers aren't just found in the Nnetherlands.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournehammer View Post
    well i love the three musketeers look - i can see him swashbuckling across battlements sword in one hand girl in the other...
    It's ok if someone wants to look like they belong in tights on a stage, but if their playing style matches this image, then there's a problem.

I'm in agreement there might be a problem with Mal as two of the extended bench are backs. I think if there is a problem who they play will depend on who Richmond are going to play up forward. For instance if they play an extra tall then Richards gets the nod ,if a small them Biggs. But this is just academic at this stage and we will find out at 5pm.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    It's ok if someone wants to look like they belong in tights on a stage, but if their playing style matches this image, then there's a problem.
    Unless he puts the opposition to the sword.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    He certainly looked to be a bit ginger walking around late in the game...
    If that is true, Mal is probably shifting to the half forward line to play Rohans role in the team.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Today's a draft of your epitaph

Very interesting. Hardwick has gone for a small backline. Can't see Petterd playing on Pyke. The only thing I can think of is they are going to try to expose us for run out of defence. But if the ball is coming into our forward line high and Pyker is on Petterd then they are in deep @@@@ because he is going to out-mark him every time. 187cm compares to 201cm, mmm really smart. I think they will make the switch on Sunday and either McGuane or Astbury will play. It is the SCG not MCG you can't expose a team as easily up here as you can there or in Perth. But funny that our talls were not exposed in Perth either as a matter of fact they outran their smaller opponents.

I have a feeling Richmond think we are slow and so are our big guys. Jesse is as fast as any guy going around in the caper in the first 20-30 metres. I think they want to try to play a very fast running game against us, like Essendon tried. But they didn't expect our mids to be as fast as they were either or our talls either.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567