Thread: Jump'n Jack Flash !!

Jump'n Jack Flash !!

its a gas gas gas......

I can not believe how much Keiran Jack has grown into the Captains role in 2013 !

The guy is not only dominating and leading at another level (even though his 2012 season was stellar).....he also sounds like is absolutely loving being captain

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

His acceleration off the mark is incredible. He took off at one point in the third quarter and made everyone around him look like they were moving in slow motion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What a star he has become!
    Brandon is also looking promising!

Jack Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by DK_ View Post
    His acceleration off the mark is incredible. He took off at one point in the third quarter and made everyone around him look like they were moving in slow motion!
    He definitely looks like he's quicker than he's been in past seasons and that's saying something. Great all-round game from him today.

Senior Player
    I love the look on his face and that darting head when he wins the ball , running off like a kid who's just nicked one of his mum's freshly-baked cakes out of the kitchen , thinking 'Hey ! I AM fast enough to get away with this !".
    I would not swap him for anyone - not even Gazza.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Truly worth going to watch the Jack attack show. It wasn't that long ago I ran into young Brandon in Bradfield Park under the Harbour Bridge kicking footballs by himself into an open wheelie bin and telling me of his hopes to play in the ones with his brother one day. It has happened so fast he must be so chuffed.
    HP

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DK_ View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Explosive is the word your looking for!

KJ's quick turns and bursts of speed remind me of Brent Harvey, and that should be taken as a big compliment. KJ and Hanners are clearly in the top 10 midfielders in the league.