Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roos to Melb

Roos to Melb

Roos on Fox before the game has just said he has a level of interest in the Melb job and is awaiting Melb to approach him. Eddie Mag clarified with him twice.

Cheers

waz

- - - Updated - - -

The Telegraph just posted Roos is 50/50 but on TV I reckon he is going will be great for Melb

Cheers

waz

Rather Roos inherit the Dees list than the Lions I guess

He's had the dream...Now can he make it reality?

The Messiah leads the 'Desolate Demons' to the promised land.

My bet is the Roos ego will deliver the Demons a top level coach....good luck to them ....and Roosey.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

That's gotta be good for the league, as Roy and HG used to say.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Well that's a paradigm shift in his mindset. He's waiting for a call from them?
    DUH !

I think Roos would be seriously silly to take on the Demons. They are a basket case. They have a @@@@ty footy dept, their recruiting has been incompetent. They have financial issues and sponsors don't want to touch them. Several of their top flight young good prospects are already looking for new homes next year or in 2015. Sorry Paul this is not as good a list as everybody makes out.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    At what point did everyone make out that they had anything but a crap list. Full of undeveloped youngsters and washed up mercenaries. They are accepted as being a basket case from top to bottom.

He obviously wants the challenge and we still owe them one for Barrassi.

Good luck to him.

Imagine he got them into the 8 in 2-3 seasons? There'll be a statue of him at the MCG.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I think Roos would be seriously silly to take on the Demons. They are a basket case. They have a @@@@ty footy dept, their recruiting has been incompetent. They have financial issues and sponsors don't want to touch them. Several of their top flight young good prospects are already looking for new homes next year or in 2015. Sorry Paul this is not as good a list as everybody makes out.
    I daresay that by him simply turning up he (and the club, and the AFL) excepts the young players to want to stay and the sponsors to want to talk again. I expect he will have full control over who comprises their footy department as well.

Best of luck to him.

Senior Player
    As long as he doesn't take Kinnear Beatson, good luck to him..

Would be the biggest challenge in AFL today but he would have full control to rebuild the club. This probably really appeals to him start at the bottom, a couple of early draft picks over the next couple of years. If he does decide to do it I hope someone jumps on and makes a documentary of the journey it would be fascinating.

Cheers

Waz

Would be great news for footy if he takes the job.

I think just about everybody wants the Dees to be a strong club. I would say if anybody can turn the ship around it is Roos.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast