Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v Blues Game Day Thread

Regular in the Side MightyBloods's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Great goal-saving tackle on Yarran by Melcho.

McVeigh 16 possessions for the quarter.
    make that 20 possessions for the quarter...go Macca!
    and I do agree that it also affects the Blues gameplan, not just ours, with Tippett out. We are resting our midfield out of the goal square....including Jetta...smart coaching.
    Still up against it...is 4 goals enough at half time knowing that Carlton will come in the 2nd half? or will they?

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournehammer View Post
    . Seriously when we lower our eyes we are so much better.
    Stop it!!!! Off to the naughty corner for you. You must of missed last night's game. Not a single mention from the commentators tonight.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Pushing for Selection
    IF we win just where do we find 22 uninjured players???

C7 talking about the surface- this is outrageous. The AFL is a multimillion dollar organisation which has an OH&S responsibility to its players, and it has abrogated this responsibility tonight for some extra dollars- which BTW it may not get from this game.

This is dangerous and inappropriate for a professional organisation.

Blog Entries
    and you've got to love Ch7's expert commentary.....
    mid first quater...."the Blues have too much outside run for the Swans and with one rotation down they're in real trouble"
    mid 2nd Qtr...."the Swans have too much outside run for the Blues"....its called work ethic!

Ross Lyon must be laughing his arse off right now. He's either going to face Carlton or the Swans Reserves next week...

McVeigh has been awesome. They said at the ground it's the most disposals for a player in one half of a final ever!

You can't fault out spread of goal kickers! Everyone's having a go!

Blog Entries
    BT, Darcy, Ling, Brereton...all Baracking for the Blues.......I don't like David King but he has a leaning towards the Swans (I guess it's something to do with his Nth & Rich backgoround). I dare not put on the radio and listen to Tim Lane!
    If not us, this is why I want Freo to go all the way.....and in the words of a very famous past AFL identity "stick it right up em"! Referring to the Melb media.
    RIP EJ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DK_ View Post
    You can't fault out spread of goal kickers! Everyone's having a go!
    Will we have enough petrol tickets in the 2nd half? We may have to slow the tempo in periods of the 2nd half but this also could play into the hands of Carlton....big 3rd qtr ahead.

Rampe's on the field and running!

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    C7 talking about the surface- this is outrageous. The AFL is a multimillion dollar organisation which has an OH&S responsibility to its players, and it has abrogated this responsibility tonight for some extra dollars- which BTW it may not get from this game.

This is dangerous and inappropriate for a professional organisation.
    This. Beyond belief. You can't blame the Tippett injury, but who knows with the other two, and the blokes slipping and sliding is a laugh.

An utter disgrace.

I think the issue of slipping is also effecting the players. They seem to be quite timid attacking the ball, and who could blame them for that?

Get Jesse's manager on the phone & sign White NOW!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast