Thread: biggs, harry, rohan..........the youth of today

biggs, harry, rohan..........the youth of today

22, 19, 22, 24, 24, 25, 23 are the ages of Biggs, Harry, Rohan, Jetta, Dre, White, Rampe

For me our game against freeo today will be not only defined by our main stay of our team but also these 6 players. These 6 players in my opinion have a pivotal role in our success because if they are on we are going to shock the state of WA and the commentators will once again be calling for the "Sydney Swans Audit"

Biggs and Rampe are less your X factor players and I expect them to make decisions within them self in defence and attack but player their role with intensity. Massive call on Biggs but he looks like a guy who is ready to play his role and play it very well.

White can certainly create more then a ripple today - the guy could go down in folk law today and I am ready to embrace a dominant performance by Jesse.

Rohan, Jetta and Harry - now lets be honest if these guys play to their 4 qtr maximum ability Freeo do not have an answer. If they dont play to their max but influence a couple of goals each and still pressure like they have never pressured before in defence we are looking the "goodes"

Dre - i believe in you and saw enough last week and this year to show you are turning a corner in self belief !!!

i would be leaving one message with all 6 players today......

IMPOSE yourself, believe in yourself as your time has come to shine !!!

IMPOSE YOURSELF !!!!

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    22, 19, 22, 24, 24, 25, 23 are the ages of Biggs, Harry, Rohan, Jetta, Dre, White, Rampe

For me our game against freeo today will be not only defined by our main stay of our team but also these 6 players. These 6 players in my opinion have a pivotal role in our success because if they are on we are going to shock the state of WA and the commentators will once again be calling for the "Sydney Swans Audit"

Biggs and Rampe are less your X factor players and I expect them to make decisions within them self in defence and attack but player their role with intensity. Massive call on Biggs but he looks like a guy who is ready to play his role and play it very well.

White can certainly create more then a ripple today - the guy could go down in folk law today and I am ready to embrace a dominant performance by Jesse.

Rohan, Jetta and Harry - now lets be honest if these guys play to their 4 qtr maximum ability Freeo do not have an answer. If they dont play to their max but influence a couple of goals each and still pressure like they have never pressured before in defence we are looking the "goodes"

Dre - i believe in you and saw enough last week and this year to show you are turning a corner in self belief !!!

i would be leaving one message with all 6 players today......

IMPOSE yourself, believe in yourself as your time has come to shine !!!

IMPOSE YOURSELF !!!!

Good post. We can rely on the more experienced players to be Bloods. These younger guys toeing the line is critical to our success tonight.

Football reputations are made in finals. It won't be the stalwarts of the side that need to deliver on a day like today. Lift and become leaders of the future!

Go Swans

Rod_

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Run like buggeree till the final siren, and no reports !!!

To think adding to those young guys there are Hannas 22, Birdie 24, Joey 25 & Parker 20 who were already regular senior players before this year (I thinlk Jetts is already a regular too). The future is going to be very good believe me. There are plenty more playing reserves.